Jelly Roll Morton spend the rest of that trip locked in his cabin
杰里•羅•莫頓在剩下的航行時間里把自己鎖在船艙內
When we got to Southampton, he got off the Virginian and went back to America
在到南安普敦時, 他離開弗吉尼亞州返回美國
I remember Nineteen Hundred watched him as he walked off down the dock
我記得1900看著他離開碼頭
and all he said was: “Fuck jazz too”
他只說了句:“去他的爵士樂”
And that's just what he said "Fuck jazz too"
他只是說了“去他的爵士樂”
This is an incredible story, incredible
這是個令人難以置信的故事,不可思議
Did I miss anything important?
我錯過什么重要的東西了嗎?
You could say that
可以這么說
Damn
靠
Don't worry, our friend will fill you in later. Won't you?
別擔心,他以后會告訴你,不是嗎?
You can count on it
你可以指望他
Thanks. He's so good at telling tales
謝了。他很擅長講故事
This is no tale, sir
這不是故事,先生