Man:Can I talk to you about something?
嘿Leonard,咱談談成嗎?
Leonard:sure, What's up?
行啊,啥事?
Man:Remember I went out with Penny, a couple weeks ago?
記得幾周前我和你朋友Penny約會不?
Leonard:Yeah, vaguely.
嗯,記不太清了。
Raj:Sure you remember.
才怪嘞。
You went to the bar and made a fool of yourself trying to pick up strange women.
那晚你去酒吧自欺欺人打算泡陌生美眉。
Leonard:What about it?
咋了呢?
Man:The thing is, the date didn't go that well.
是這樣,約會不太成功。
Leonard:Too bad.
真遺憾。
I guess the thing to do now is just pick yourself up, dust yourself off, forget it and move on.
我想現在你該站起來,振作一下,忘記此事,向前看。
Man:I can't do that.
不行的。
Leonard:Why the hell not?
有啥不行的吧?
Man:'Cause we're going out again tomorrow.
因為明晚我們又要約會了。
Sheldon:Excuse me, Stuart.
打擾下,Stuart。
Have you read the new Flash?
看了最新的閃電俠沒?
Man:No
沒有。
Sheldon:Well, I have and it will knock your socks off!
我看完了,這期會贊得你下巴都掉下來的!
Good luck getting them back on.
祝你能把它推回去。
Man:This is probably my last shot with Penny and I don't want to screw it up.
總之,這是我和Penny的最后機會了,我不想搞砸了。
Leonard:Nobody wants that.
誰想搞砸啊。
Man:So, here's my question: It's the second date,
所以我的問題就來了,第二次約會
you think she'll be expecting things to get physical?
你覺得她會不會想來點...身體接觸?
Leonard:Gee...
哎呀...
My initial reaction is "no,"
我第一反應是"不想",
but let me think about it and get back to you.
但還是讓我想想吧,回來告訴你。
Man:So, you'll give me a call?
那你打給我?
Leonard:Yeah, or you call me.
嗯,你打給我也成。
Man:Great.
好。
Leonard:Or nobody calls anyone.
誰也不給誰打更好。
Raj:Interesting.
有點意思。
Penny's current suitor asking advice from her former suitor.
Penny的現追求者向前追求者取經。
Leonard:You know, thanks for closedcaptioning my pain, Raj.
謝謝你解說我的痛楚Raj。
Howard:Hey, wanna make sure he gets nowhere with Penny without jeopardizing your friendship with either of them?
嘿,想既不讓他和Penny有進展又不妨礙你和他倆的友情嗎?
Leonard:I'm listening.
洗耳恭聽。
Howard:Just tell him to do everything you've done with her for the last two years.
讓他做過去兩年來你和她做的事。