Leonard: Oh, Thank God we're home.
噢謝天謝地我們總算回來了。
Howard: I can't believe we spent three months in that frozen hell.
真不敢相信我們在冰天雪地呆了三個月。
Rajesh: It was like a snowy nightmare
就像一場有暴雪的噩夢,
from which there was no awakening.
而我們卻不會醒來。
Sheldon: I don't know what Arctic expedition you guys were on,
我不知道你們對北極探險感覺怎樣,
but I thought it was a hoot and a half.
不過我覺得非常有意思。
Sheldon: Oh, hi, Mom.
噢,嗨,媽媽。
No, I told you I'd call you when I got home.
不我說過我到了再打給你的。
I'm not home yet.
我還沒到呢。
All right, I'm home.
好吧,我到了。
The Arctic expedition was a remarkable success.
北極探險非常成功。
I'm all but certain there's a Nobel Prize in my future.
我幾乎能肯定,我將來能獲得諾貝爾獎。
Actually, I shouldn't say that.
實際上,我不該這么說。
I'm entirely certain.
我完全肯定
No, Mother, I could not feel your church group
不,媽媽,我沒感受到你的教團
praying for my safety.
在為我的安全祈禱。
The fact I'm home safe
我安全到家這一事實,
does not prove that it worked.
并不能證明其有效。
That logic is post hoc ergo propter hoc.
這種邏輯完全是"后此謬誤"(在此之后因而必然由此造成)。
No, I'm not sassing you in Eskimo talk.
不我不是在用愛斯基摩語跟你頂嘴。
Leonard: I'm gonna go let Penny know we're back.
我得去告訴Penny 我回來了。
Sheldon: Mother, I have to go. Love you. Bye.
媽媽,我得掛了。愛你,再見。