我說:拜托,我才不想知道你溫柔的一面。
I mean, you tell me you're a supermega ultra-lightning babe,
盡管向我展露你超級霹靂勁爆的一面。——《超人總動員》
mild-mannered: 溫柔的
mild adj. 溫和的,柔和的
He has a mild nature.
他的性格溫和。
ego n. 自我,自負,自尊
We can't transcend the limitations of the ego.
我們無法超越自我的局限性。
That failure was a blow to my ego.
那項失敗是對我自尊心的一個打擊。
A highspeed pursuit between police and armed gunmen is underway,
警方和持槍歹徒正在圣巴羅大道,
Traveling northbound on San Pablo Ave.
展開一場驚險的飛車追逐。——《超人總動員》
pursuit: 追趕,追求
We work hard in pursuit of happy life.
我們為追求幸福生活而努力工作。
We immediately set out in pursuit of the enemy.
我們立即出動追擊敵人。
Woman: My cat, Squeaker, won't come down.
我的貓喵喵不肯下來。
Incredible: Certainly. I suggest you stand clear. There could be trouble.
沒問題,不過請你讓開。可能會有危險。
Woman: No, he's quite tame.
不會啦,它很乖的。——《超人總動員》
tame: 馴服的,順從的
A boy was playing with a tame snake.
一個男孩在玩一條馴服了的蛇。
She is too tame.
她太柔順了。
Elastigirl: I have a previous engagement.
我已經有約了。——《超人總動員》
previous: 以前的,早先的
His previous attempts had been unsuccessful.
他以前的嘗試沒有成功。
My mind flashed back to our previous meeting.
我又想起了我們上次會面時的情景 。