要么你就跪下,
Declare yourself the king's loyal subject and beg his mercy.
承認你是國王忠實的子民,祈求他開恩。
And you shall have it.
你會得到寬恕的。——《勇敢的心》
declare: 宣布,聲明
I now declare this meeting open.
我現在宣布會議開幕。
Britain declared war on Germany in 1914.
英國在1914年向德國宣戰。
loyal: 忠誠的
We are loyal to our motherland.
我們忠于祖國。
I may say in all sincerity that you have been my most loyal friend.
我可以非常真誠地說,你一直是我最忠實的朋友。
That's it! Stretch him!
就這樣!給他松松骨頭!
Pleasant... yes?
舒服吧??。?br />
Rise to your knees, kiss the royal emblem on my cloak, and you will feel no more.
跪下來。吻一吻我斗篷上的王室徽章,你就能結束痛苦了。
Rack him! Enough?
上拷問臺!夠了嗎?
It can all end right now. Peace. Bliss.
一切都可以結束,馬上。極樂世界。——《勇敢的心》
rack: 折磨,使痛苦
I was racked with doubt and pain.
我滿腹疑慮,痛苦萬分。
She has been racked with a bad cough.
她一直為嚴重的咳嗽所苦。
And I ... Robert the Bruce...rode out to pay homage to the armies of the English king.
我……Robert Bruce……理所當然的去向英國的軍隊效忠。
And accept his endorsement of my crown.
接受他冊封我為蘇格蘭國王。——《勇敢的心》
homage: 效忠,敬意
Everyone pays homage to the soldiers.
每個人都對軍人表示敬意。
We pay homage to the genius of Shakespeare.
我們對莎士比亞的天才表示敬仰。
endorsement: 認可,贊同
endorse v. 贊同,支持
I am afraid I can't endorse your opinion.
很抱歉,我不贊成你的意見。
I would like to endorse any choice you make.
我愿意認可你做出的任何選擇。