Chandler: Ooh, Lambchop. How old is that sock? If I had a sock on my hand for thirty years it'd be talking too.
喔,Lambchop。那只襪子有多舊了?如果我有只襪子在手上戴了三十年,它也會說話的。
Ross: Okay. I think it's time to change somebody's nicotine patch. (Does so.)
好了,我認為有人該換尼古丁貼片了。
Monica: (entering) Hey. Where's Joey?
Joey在哪?
Chandler: Joey ate my last stick of gum, so I killed him. Do you think that was wrong?
Joey吃了我最后一片口香糖,于是我殺了他。你認為這樣做是錯的嗎?
Rachel: I think he's across the hall.
我想他在對面。
Monica: Thanks. (Goes to fetch him.)
謝了。
Ross: (finishing changing Chandler's nicotine patch) There you go.
好了。
Chandler: (deadpan) Ooh, I'm alive with pleasure now.
噢,我又重拾快樂的生活了。
Ross: Hey Pheebs, you gonna have the rest of that PopTart?.. Pheebs?
嗨,Pheeb,你還想吃剩下的果餅嗎?
Phoebe: Does anyone want the rest of this PopTart?
誰還想吃剩下的果餅?
Ross: Hey, I might!
嗨,我要。
Phoebe: Sorry. ..You know, those stupid soda people gave me seven thousand dollars for the thumb.
抱歉,知道嗎,汽水公司那些笨蛋給了我七千美元當姆指的賠償金。
All: You're kidding. Oh my God.
開玩笑吧。噢我的天。
Phoebe: And on my way over here, I stepped in gum. ...What is up with the universe?!
在來的路上,我踩到了口香糖……,這世界到是怎么了?