Monica:How does she do that?
她怎么做到的?
Ross:I cannot sleep in apublicplace,libraries, airplane, movie, theatres
我在公共場合無法入睡。
Monica:you slept at theGrand Canyon.
你居然在大峽谷睡著過.
Ross:Hello, Mom and Dad never took us to the Grand Canyon.
嗨,以前爸媽從不帶我們去大峽谷玩的
Ross:Mom and Dad never took us to the Grand Canyon.?
難道爸媽帶我去過大峽谷嗎?
Monica:Would you look at her? She is sopeaceful.
你看見她了嗎?睡得多香。
Ross:yeah .
是啊。
Phoebe:(waking andstartlingthem) Oh! What what what! ...Hi.
哦!什么什么什么!……嗨。
Ross:It's okay, y'know, you justnodded offagain.
沒什么,要知道,你剛剛又打瞌睡了。
Monica:What's going on with you?
你怎么了?
Phoebe:I got no sleep last night!
我昨晚沒睡覺。
Ross:Why?
為什么?
Phoebe:My grandmother has this new boyfriend, and they're both kind ofinsecurein bed.
我奶奶找了個新男朋友,他們倆在床上都有點不合拍。
Oh, anddeaf. So they'reconstantly, like, having toreassureeach other that they're having a good time.
哦,而且又耳聾。所以他們一直,好像,在相互確認是不是爽了。
You have no idea how loud they are!
你根本想不到他們有多大聲!
Monica:Well, if you want, you can stay with Rachel and me tonight.
恩,如果你愿意的話,今天晚上你可以跟我和Rachel 呆在一起。
Phoebe:Thanks.
謝了。