扳指關節真的煩到大家了?
Rachel: Well, I could live without it.
嗯,沒有它我也能活。
Joey: Well, is it, like, a little annoying, or is it like when Phoebe chews her hair?
是嗎,只是一點點煩,還是像Phoebe嚼她的頭發那樣?
(Phoebe spits out her hair.)
Ross: Oh, now, don't listen to him, Pheebs, I think it's endearing.
別聽他的,Phoebe,我覺得很可愛。
Joey: Oh, (Imitating Ross) "you do, do you"?
噢,“真的,是嗎?”
(Monica laughs and snorts.)
Ross: You know, there's nothing wrong with speaking correctly.
你知道,咬字清楚沒什么不對。
Rachel: "Indeed there isn't"... I should really get back to work.
“的確沒錯”……我真的要去工作了。
Phoebe: Yeah, because otherwise someone might get what they actually ordered.
是啊,因為不然的話有顧客就會拿到他們真正點的東西了。
Rachel: Ohhhohooohhh. The hair comes out, and the gloves come on.
哦哦哦,剛把頭發吐出來,就戴上拳套了。
[Scene: Iridium, Monica and Paula are working.]
Monica: Did you ever go out with a guy your friends all really like?
你和你朋友都喜歡的人約會過嗎?
Paula: No.
沒有。
Monica: Okay.. Well, I'm going out with a guy my friends all really like.
那好,我要和一個朋友都喜歡的人約會了。
Paula: Waitwait.. we talking about the coyotes here? All right, a cow got through!
等等,我們是在談論那群狼嗎?一頭牛居然順利通過!
Monica: Can you believe it? ...You know what? I just don't feel the thing. I mean, they feel the thing, I don't feel the thing.
你能相信嗎?知道嗎?我(對那個男的)毫無感覺。我意思是,他們有感覺,而我卻沒感覺。
Paula: Honey.. you should always feel the thing. Listen, if that's how you feel about the guy, Monica, dump him!
親愛的,應該有感覺才行。聽著,如果你對那個男人只有這種感覺,Monica,甩了他。
Monica: I know.it's gonna be really hard.
我知道,可太難了。
Paula: Well, he's a big boy, he'll get over it.
他是大人,他會過去的。
Monica: No, he'll be fine. It's the other five I'm worried about.
不是的,他會沒事,我擔心的是其他五個人。