他們只想抓我。
And they catch me.
一旦抓住我。
They fall a big numbers anybody with me.
我身邊的人也會跟著倒霉。
Unrelated good one.
就算是無辜的人。——《 速度與激情》
unrelated: 不相關的,無親屬關系的
The practice of rearing unrelated offspring occurs in several ant species.
只有幾種螞蟻可以撫育與自己并不相關的后代。
Analogies compare two seemingly unrelated things. They are often used in tests.
類推就是比較兩個看上去不相關的事物。在測試中經常用到。
As they were discussing some important questions,he interposed an unrelated thing.
當他們正在討論一些重要問題時,他卻插進了一個毫不相干的問題。
-Dr. Marcia: Your son feels that since your wife's death you've been very, very unhappy.
你兒子覺得你喪妻后郁郁寡歡,
He's genuinely worried about you.
他非常擔心你。
genuinely: 真誠地,由衷地
genuine: 真誠的,真正的
A genuine friend will not desert you in time of adversity.
真正的朋友不會在患難時棄你而去。
It appears to be genuine, but I have my suspicions (about it).
這看來好像是真的,不過我(對此)有懷疑。
I don't want you get tangled up in this stay away from him.
我不想讓你卷進來,離他遠點。
-Nina: That's what you have to say to me after 5 years?
5年之后,你只能說這番話?
All of the sudden you care what happens to me.
突然間關心起我的死活。——《 速度與激情》
tangle 糾纏,陷入,卷入
They were tangled in the labour-management controversy.
他們被卷入了勞資糾紛。
Sometimes the tangle descends on us like a net of blight on a rose bush.
有時候困境就會像玫瑰花的枯萎病一樣糾纏在我們身上。
-Harold: Bees. I'm allergic to bees.
我對蜜蜂過敏。
-Irene: Harold is allergic to every type of bee.
Harold都過敏,不管哪種蜜蜂。——《 西雅圖夜未眠》
allergic adj. 過敏的
Ben is allergic to pollen.
班對花粉過敏。
I like cats but unfortunately I'm allergic to them.
我很喜歡貓,但遺憾的是我對貓過敏。
-Dr. Marcia: What's he doing? Is he busy?
他在做什么?在忙嗎?
-Jonah: Not really. He's out on the deck.
不忙,他在甲板上。
-Dr. Marcia: I'm sure that I can help, but I'm going to need you to help me help him.
我可以幫忙,但要他聽電話。
-Annie: Wretched woman!
壞女人!——《 西雅圖夜未眠》
wretched: 卑鄙的,極壞的,惡劣的
It is only the idle that are wretched.
唯有懶惰的人才是卑鄙的人。
The hotel food was absolutely wretched.
那家旅館的飯菜極差。
The plane is been put off by wretched weather.
飛機因惡劣的天氣而延遲。