有什么好笑的?
What’s so funny?
應該是吃了太多可可豆吧
I think it’s from all those doggone cocoa beans.
對了 你們知不知道 巧克力有一種成份...
Hey, by the way, did you guys know that chocolate contains a property...
能刺激腦內啡的分泌 給人戀愛般的愉悅感覺?
that triggers the release of endorphins? Gives one the feeling of being in love.
這樣啊
You don’t say.
上船啰
All aboard.
前進!
Onward!
來吧
Here.
喝一點 對你有好處 你看起來好像快餓死了
Try some of this. It’ll do you good. You look starved to death.
好好喝哦 -因為這是用瀑布攪拌的
It’s great. -That’s because it’s mixed by waterfall.
瀑布是最重要的關鍵
The waterfall is most important.
混合巧克力 攪拌均勻 讓巧克力滑溜又順口
Mixes the chocolate, churns it up, makes it light and frothy.
對了 全世界沒有別的工廠... -你已經說過了
By the way, no other factory in the world...-You already said that.
你們都很矮哦 -對 我們是小孩啊
You’re all quite short, aren’t you? -Well, yeah. We’re children.
那不是理由 我就從沒像你那么矮
Well, that’s no excuse. I was never as short as you.
你小時候也一樣啦 -才沒有 你知道為什么嗎?
You were once. -Was not. Know why?
因為我隨時都記得戴上帽子
Because I distinctly remember putting a hat on top of my head.