1. 重要,不重要
None of that matters. 無關緊要
You matter to me.你對我很重要。
matter to you 對你重要.
not matter to you.對你不重要
Your opinion really matters to me.你的意見對我很重要
It's no big deal 這事無關緊要,無所謂
I'd like to get a haircut this weekend. But if I can't,It's no big deal.
這個周末我想理個發,如果不行的話,那也沒關系。
no sweat 沒問題,別客氣
It’s no sweat for me to drive you to work. I’m going in the same direction.
捎你一程不會耽誤我太長時間的,我和你順路啊。
--Thanks for helping me with my homework. 謝謝你幫我輔導功課。
--no sweat! 沒關系啊!
3. 過分
overdo it過分了,過頭了
The doctor said I could play tennis if I didn’t overdo it.
醫生說如果我不過量運動的話,我還是可以繼續我的網球生涯的。
cross the line 跨過線(做得太過分了)
Some teachers worry that such slang could cross the line between funny and offensive.
一些老師擔心孩子們會這樣開玩笑開得"過火了"而"傷到他人"。
carry to excess 過分
Exercise, if carry to excess, will do you more harm than good.
如果鍛煉過量,會對你有害而無益。
go way too far 過分
she's gone way too far. 她太過分了。
4. 干涉
meddle in 干涉,攪和
Harold asked his boss stop meddling in his personal life.
哈羅德要求老板別再干涉他的私生活。
5. 配不上
not deserve 配不上
I don't deserve you.
我配不上你。
She doesn't deserve you.
她根本就配不上你。
not match 不相配
We don't match each other.
我們兩個不配。