-Look at me and try to tell me the truth.
-看著我說真心話。
-Did you say "yes" because of my money?
-你說“我愿意”是為了我的金錢嗎?
-Well....
-噢……
-Yes. Partly.
-是,有一點的。
-Partly?
-有一點?
-Well, you know, Rhett, money does help, and, of course I am fond of you.
-當然了,瑞德,錢總是好的,我當然很喜歡你。
-Fond of me.
-喜歡我。
-Well, if I said I was madly in love with you, you'd know I was lying...
-如果我說我很瘋狂地愛你,那我肯定是在說謊。
-...but you always said we had a lot in common....
-……但你常說我們有很多相同的地方……
-Yes, you're right, my dear.
-沒錯,我親愛的。
-I'm not in love with you any more than you are with me.
-有你和我在一起就好了。
-Heaven help the man who ever really loves you.
-上帝會保佑真正愛你的人的。
-What kind of a ring would you like, my darling?
-你喜歡什么樣的戒指呢,親愛的?