-I can't go all my life waiting to catch you between husbands.
-我不能讓自已再等了。
-You're coarse, and you're conceited.
-你很卑鄙,而且很自負。
-And I think this conversation has gone far enough.
-我想我們的對話應該到此為止了。
-Besides, I shall never marry again.
-還有,就是我不會再結婚了。
-Oh, yes, you will, and you'll marry me.
-不,你會再結婚的,你要嫁給我。
-You? You!
-你?你!
-I don't love you!
-我不會愛你的!
-And I don't like being married.
-我也不喜歡結婚。
-Did you ever think of marrying just for fun?
-你想過結婚只是為了玩嗎?
-Marriage, fun? Fiddle-dee-dee. Fun for men, you mean.
為了玩樂?對男人來說就是的。
-Hush up! Do you want them to hear you?
-安靜點!你想他們也聽到嗎?
-You've been married to a boy and an old man.
-你曾嫁過一個小男孩和一個老男人。
-Why not try a husband of the right age, with a way with women?
-為什么不找個合適一點的呢?