Hi, this is Diane from Creative Services.
你好,我是Creative Services的戴安。
I'm calling about our order for 100 reports, bound and shipped. I have the order number here if you need it.
我打電話是關于我們100份報告、加封、船運的訂單。我這里有訂單號,你需要嗎?
No, Diane, I know which order yours is.
不需要戴安,我知道你的訂單是哪個。
I have the paperwork right here, 100, full-color, spiral-bound. So, what can I do for you?
我這里就有單據,100份、彩色、螺旋裝幀。那么,你有什么事情呢?
How much trouble would it be add another 20 reports?
如果我想加訂20份會不會很麻煩?
That's 120 in total – all of them shipped to the same address.
也就是一共120份——統一船運到一樣的地址。
I know they're going out tomorrow, but can we add 20 more?
我知道明天就要發貨了,但是我想知道能不能加訂20份?
20 more? That's not a problem. If you wanted to double your order, that would be a problem.
20份?沒問題。如果你要多訂一倍,那就有問題了。
But 20 we can handle. All the same treatment, color copies, spiral-bound?
但是20份我們還能應付。同樣的大小、顏色和裝幀方式對嗎?
65.What does the woman want to do?
65.女士想要做什么?
66.How many total reports does the woman want?
66.女士一共想要多少分報告?
67.What is learned about the reports?
67.關于報告我們知道了什么?