I just wanted to remind you that registration for little league baseball's already started,
我想提醒你一下少年棒球聯盟報名已經開始了,
and if you want the kids to take part, you need to register them before the end of the month.
如果你想讓孩子們參加,需要在本月底為他們報名。
Are you planning on enrolling them this year?
今年你打算讓他們報名嗎?
Yes, but registration's already begun? It's only January. When does the league begin?
是的。但是報名這么早嗎?現在才是1月。比賽什么時候開始?
The league doesn't start until May, but, yes, we always do registration this early.
比賽5月份才會開始,但是報名一直都是這么早的。
And let me tell you, with all the kids that sign up, and all the games that need to be scheduled,
我跟你說,因為報名的孩子多、需要安排的賽程也很多,
we need to do this early, so we can focus on getting kids ready to play once the league begins.
所以我們需要這樣早就開始安排報名,這樣比賽開始時我們孩子們已經做好了準備。
Wow, I don't remember it being this early last year.
喔,我記得去年不是這樣早。
Yes, of course. I'll drop by and register the kids this week.
不過,當然,我這周就去給孩子們報名。
Is it going to cost the same as last year, or has it gone up?
費用和去年是一樣的嗎?有漲價嗎?
59.Why has the man contacted the woman?
59.男士為什么聯系女士?
60.How does the woman feel about the man's comment?
對于男士的說法女士有什么看法?
61.What does the man imply about his work?
從男士對自己工作的介紹中我們可以得知什么?