Hi, Sally, this is Bill Sullivan. I'm calling to find out if you sent out the blueprints for the O'Malley Arena yet. We're sort of waiting for them.
你好,莎莉,我是比爾·沙利文。我打電話是想問O'Malley Arena的圖紙寄出去了嗎。我們現在基本處于等這些圖紙的狀態。
Hi, Bill. I'm sorry, I haven't sent them yet. I got caught up in other work. I'm really so sorry.
你好,比爾。非常抱歉,我還沒有寄出去。我之前在忙其他的工作。真的很抱歉。
That's fine, but I really need to put a little pressure on you.
沒關系,但是我不得不給你一些壓力了。
We're at a place right now where we can't move forward without the blueprints.
因為現在我們的狀況是沒有圖紙工作就無法向前推進。
Could you please make this a priority?
你能把我們的圖紙作為你的首要任務嗎?
Yes, Bill, I'm so sorry.Tell you what, I'm going to drop what I'm doing right now and make sure the blueprints are ready to go.
好的,比爾。真的很抱歉。我現在就把手頭上的工作擱置做你們的圖紙。
They'll go out by overnight courier this afternoon. I promise you.
我保證今天下午我就會用隔夜速遞發出去。
53.Why does the woman apologize?
女士為什么道歉?
54.How does the man probably feel?
男士可能有什么想法?
55.What is the woman probably going to do next?
女士接下來可能會做什么?