I love the office buildings around here.
我真喜歡這附近的辦公樓。
You see that one across the street with the nice ledge?
你看到街對面的那座了嗎?上面還有漂亮的窗臺。
Look at those huge windows. Wouldn't that be a great place for an office?
看看那些大窗戶。難道你不認為那里很適合辦公嗎?
You know, there are a lot of vacancies in these buildings.
事實上這些大樓里還有很多空房出租。
If you're serious about getting an office around here, I think the real estate values are actually pretty good. The prices are low now.
現在房價很低,如果你真的想在附近找辦公點的話很值。
Really? Even for a historic building like that? I mean, look at that thing.
真的嗎?這樣的古建筑也是嗎?你看這大樓!
Well, remember, this city's economy has been depressed for a long time.
不要忘了,這座城市的經濟已經連續很長時間處于衰退期。
It's definitely turning around slowly, but I don't think there's a lot of confidence in the market yet.
當然,正在緩慢復蘇當中,但是我覺得人們還是對市場沒有足夠的信心。
47.On what has the woman commented?
47.女士對什么做出了評價?
48.What does the man advise the woman about?
48.男士建議女士做什么?
49.What does the man imply about the local economy?
49.關于當地經濟,男士所說內容有什么含義?