Our restaurant's been open about two years, and we were just voted one of the best restaurants in the city.
我們的餐館開業將近兩年了,最近我們剛被評選為本市最佳餐館。
We're riding high, so it has me wondering if maybe I should use this as an opportunity to expand my business.
員工們現在士氣高漲,所以我在想我是不是應該利用這個機會擴大業務。
What do you think?
你怎么看?
Well, first of all, congratulations on your reward.
首先,恭喜你們獲得榮譽。
That's no small achievement.
這個獎項意義重大。
Now as for expansion, the main thing you need to think about is what that'll do for you and your staff.
關于擴大業務,你需要考慮的主要是這會對你和員工帶來什么影響。
I mean, how much do you oversee operations right now?
我是說,你現在對餐館的營運監管是哪種程度?
Exactly, that's my main concern. I'm in the restaurant every day, and I oversee practically every detail.
的確,這也是我最擔心的。我每天都在現在的餐館中,基本上每一個細節我都能監管到。
I definitely couldn't do that if I opened another restaurant.
如果再開一家我肯定無法做到現在這樣。
No, you couldn't, which means you'd have to hire or train somebody you could trust.
沒錯,這就意味著你要雇一個或者訓練出一個值得你信賴的人。
The main question is, what's the ideal size you can handle, and still maintain your quality.
最主要的問題是,新開一家多大的餐廳你能夠在應付,同時保證飯菜和服務的質量。
41.Why has the man approached the woman?
男士找女士咨詢什么問題?
42.What does the man want to do?
男士想做什么?
43.What does the man imply about his business?
關于他的生意男士表達了什么意思?