Have you ever been to that lumberyard up on Fourth and Davis?
你去過第四大街和戴維斯大街相交處的木料場嗎?
I think it's called Paul's Lumber, or something like that.
好像是叫保羅木料場,還是什么來著。
Yes, I've gone in there a few times. It's good.
是的,我去過幾次。那家很不錯。
They have much better lumber than Carson Supply. Their two-by-fours are actually straight.
他們的木材比卡森木材的質量好很多。他們的4×2木板真的很直。
I know, they're also about 50% more expensive.
我知道,但是他們比卡森貴將近50%。
I went in there to buy some two-by-fours, and walked out when I saw the price.
我去那里買4×2木板,但是看到他們的價格后就直接出來了。
The same wood at Carson is, like a dollar cheaper per piece.
卡森木材同樣的木板,每塊便宜一美元呢。
True, but you get what you pay for.I mean, if you want to spend all day trying to find wood that isn't warped.
的確,但是一分錢一分貨。如果你豁得出去時間去找便宜有沒有翹曲的木板,那沒問題。
Carson's is probably fine, but you don't have that problem at Paul's. The wood's all good there.
卡森木材可能還湊合,但是保羅家的木材絕對沒問題。那里所有的木材都很好。
50.Why has the man contacted the woman?
50.男士為什么聯系女士?
51.What does the man say he did at Paul's Lumber?
51.男士說他在保羅木材場做了什么?
52.What does the woman imply about Carson Supply?
52.關于卡森木材女士說的話有什么含義?