You've been named one of the top architectural design firms in the Midwest.
你們已經被評為美國中西部頂級的建筑設計公司了。
Tell me, how long has your company been in business?
請問你們公司營業多長時間了?
From 1991 until 2001, we, I should say, I operated as a sole proprietorship.
1991到2001,我們,不,應該說是我,獨資經營。
I hired subcontractors as needed, but did most of the work myself.
我雇傭了一些分包商,但大部分的工作是我自己完成的。
I formed a corporation in 2002, due to all the design work I was getting.
2002年我成立了股份公司,因為我接到的審計工作太多了。
How many employees do you currently have?
你現在有多少員工?
We work with a group of regular subcontractors, architects, interior designers, contractors and so on, who get together on a project-by-project basis.
視具體項目而定,我會和一些長期合作的分包商、建筑師、室內設計師、承包商等一起工作。
We find this flexibility allows us to address the specific demands of each project, regardless of its complexity or scope.
這種合作方式的靈活性使我們無論是在復雜程度上還是任務范圍上都能夠更好地應對每個項目的特殊性。
62.In which field does the man work?
男士是做哪方面工作的?
63.What does the man imply about his business?
男士對自己公司的介紹中有什么含義?
64.What does the man say is a benefit of his business model?
男士說他的商業模式的一個優點是什么?