I know you've decided to invest in real estate.
我知道你決定投資房地產。
But i think you should wait a bit.
但是我覺得你應該再等等。
It could be a big risk.
可能存在很大的風險。
I'll watch it for a month or two and then decide.
我要觀望一兩個月再做決定。
But i want to get rich before i am old.
但是我希望在變老之前發財。
Yes, but you could lose if you are not careful.
是的,但是如果不小心的話你會全盤皆輸的。
I lost a lot of money in the stock market last year.
我去年在股票市場損失了一大筆錢。
Well i guess you just didn't make smart investments.
我猜你的投資不夠精明。
I have a financial planner who i trust.
有我很信任的理財規劃師幫我。
I never make any decisions without first consulting him.
我從來都是先咨詢他然后再做決定的。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載