150.Not Over Yet
150.還沒了結
"We gotta find a way to make us some money!"
"我們得想辦法賺點兒錢!"
Troy Boy said as he and the gang of bullies were making their way back to their hideout one day.
一天特洛伊·博伊和他的流氓團伙一起回他們的藏身地時說。
"It makes no difference if that Little Joey is a black belt or not.
"那個小喬伊是不是黑帶沒有影響。
We have to make out a plan to get rid of him!"
我們得制訂出一個計劃搞定他!"
"Yeah. What gives him the right to make off with our main source of income?
"沒錯。是什么東西給了他拿走我們主要收入來源的權利?
I say we get some black belts of our own!" Danny D said.
我說我們也可以有我們自己的黑帶!"丹尼心說。
"Those take years, Danny!" Tony Baloney said.
"這得需要好幾年時間,丹尼!"托尼·巴洛尼說。
"Why don't we just make peace with Little Joey and get him to join us?
"我們為什么不和小喬伊講和,讓他加入我們呢?
Then we can get even more money from die little kids!"
這樣我們就可以從那些小孩身上弄到更多的錢!"
"No, dummy! We hire some guys who already have black belts to make over Little Joey
"不行,笨蛋!我們請幾個已經拿到黑帶的人改造改造小喬伊,
like he's never been made over before!" Troy Boy said.
就像以前他從來沒被改造過一樣!"特洛伊·博伊說。
"I don't know what to make out of that plan.
"哦,我不知道這個計劃有什么用。
Couldn't Little Joey then hire more guys and then this goes on forever?" Tony Baloney said.
小喬伊就不能請更多的人嗎?冤冤相報何時了?"托尼·巴洛尼說。
"We'd never make progress that way without really getting hurt ourselves!"
"這樣的話,我們自己不受傷就不會有任何長進!"
"Well, something has to be done--Little Joey is making himself at home on our turf.
"我們是得想點辦法——小喬伊可是在我們的地盤上逍遙自在。
I heard he even made out with my old girlfriend last week!" Troy Boy said.
我聽說上個星期他甚至和我的舊情人卿卿我我呢!"特洛伊·博伊又說。
"I've made out a case to get rid of him!
"我有理由干掉他!
Wouldn't it be great to see him fleeing with his tail between his legs!
看到他夾著尾巴逃跑的樣子,難道我們不開心嗎?
It's time to make or break it,boys! What are we going to do?"
現在是成敗的關鍵時刻,伙計們!我們該做些什么呢?"
"I suppose you're right, Troy!" Danny D said.
"我認為你說得對,特洛伊!"丹尼說。
"I don't make much of this plan, but let's try it!" "Great!"
"我并不是特別重視這個計劃, 但我們可以試試看!""太棒啦!"
And then the bullies made their way to the nearest karate school looking for help!
接著這伙流氓就來到最近一家空手道學校找人幫忙了!