146.Looking for a Girlfriend
146.找女朋友
Gwenyth thought about finding a woman for Mark for a while.
格溫妮絲想了一會兒給馬克找女朋友的事。
Then she remembered an old friend that she had lost contact with who would be perfect for him.
這時她想起了一位老朋友,她與她失去了聯系,但對馬克很合適。
"Brad. How about Marianne?" She asked.
"布拉德,瑪麗安娜怎么樣?"她問。
"Marianne? Isn't she fat? I lost track of her!
"瑪麗安娜?你不覺得她有點兒胖嗎?我記不清她長什么樣啦!
You mean for a love affair with Mark? C'mon, Brad laughed.
你的意思是讓她和馬克發展戀愛關系?得了吧。"布拉德笑了。
"Don't lose sight of how picky he is with women!"
"別忘了馬克找女朋友有多挑剔!"
"I heard she had lost weight!" Gwenyth said, as she was lost in thought.
"嗯,我聽說她變瘦了!"格溫妮絲說,她陷入了沉思。
"I think I remember where she likes to go for lunch hour! It's just around the comer!"
"我想我記得午休時她喜歡去哪里!就是這個拐角處!"
"Give it up! If she's even a tiny bit overweight it will be a lost cause!"
"算了吧!只要她哪怕有一點點超重,這件事就注定會告吹!"
"Don't lose heart! Let's see if she has changed first!
"別泄氣!讓我們先看看她變了沒有!
I don't want to introduce a dud to Mark either! I'd lose face if I did that!"
我也不想給馬克介紹一個不般配的人。如果那樣我也會丟面子的!"
When Gwenyth and Marie walked into the restaurant down the street they immediately saw Marianne!
格溫妮絲和馬克來到街頭那家餐館時一眼就看到了瑪麗安娜!
"Lucky you!" Brad whispered to Gwenyth. "She looks great!"
"你真走運!"布拉德悄悄對格溫妮絲說。"她看上去好極了!"
"Don't lose your head! You're mine!" Gwenyth whispered back with a smile.
"別失去控制!你是我的!"格溫妮絲笑著小聲答道。
Then she happened to glance in the lost-and-found box on the main counter.
這時她正好看到前臺上的失物招領箱。
"Hey! Those are my old gloves! I lost those months ago!"
"嘿,這是我的那雙舊手套!幾個月前我把它們弄丟了!"
"Great!" Brad said. "But don't lose your train of thought.
"太棒了!"布拉德說。"可是別忘了。
We have to approach her with the right tact so that she'll be interested in meeting Mark!"
我們得想個合適的辦法接近她,這樣她才會有興趣跟馬克見面!"
"Just give me one more kiss!" Gwenyth said. Brad kissed her.
"那就再吻我一下吧! "格溫妮絲說。布拉德吻了她。"
"There! That's the machine oil I needed to get my gears working right! Let's go! We have a fish to catch!"
"好啦!這是我進入工作狀態所需要的機油!我們走吧!我們得釣一條魚!"