145.Meeting up
145.偶然相遇
"Look sharp! Here she comes now!" Mark said as he looked into the hall out of the locker room. But Brad wasn't worried.
"快點兒!她來啦!"馬克看著更衣室外面的過道說。布拉德卻不著急。
He looked her up and down and whispered to Mark, "She looks like a drowned rat!"
他上下打量了她一下,小聲對馬克說:"她看上去渾身濕漉漉的!"
Mark laughed but then replied, "But she looks well after exercising!"
馬克笑著回答說:"可是運動之后她顯得很健康!"
"Brad honey! There you are." Gwenyth said when she saw Brad and Mark. "You look so worn out!"
"布拉德,親愛的!你們在這里啊!"看到布拉德和馬克,格溫妮絲說。"你們看上去很疲憊喲!"
"Now you're talking!" Mark muttered. "What was that?" Gwenyth said, looking up to Mark. "Oh nothing!"
"這話你算說對了!"馬克嘀咕道。"怎么回事?"格溫妮絲抬頭望著馬克說。"沒什么!"
"You look tired too!" Brad jumped in. "But look on the bright side of things!
"你看上去也有些疲倦!"布拉德接過話題道。"但是我們看事物的光明面吧!
Now we know what each other will look like in the morning!
現在我們知道大家早晨都是什么樣了!
And I have to tell you the truth, beautiful, I won't look the other way!"
我得實話實說,你太美了,我不會佯裝不知的!"
"Oh you're so sweet!" Gwenyth said as she came up to Brad.
"啊,你真可愛!"格溫妮絲走到布拉德面前說。
"You always look through the ugly to find the beautiful! I'm so lucky you're mine!"
"你總是透過丑發現美!我真幸運你是我的男朋友!"
"Me too!" Brad said as they hugged. Then he looked over her to see Mark looking blue!
"我也覺得很幸運!"布拉德說,他倆擁抱了一下。這時他從她肩上看過去,發現馬克有些沮喪!
"And don't worry, Mark! We're on the look out for a woman for you, too!"
"別著急,馬克,我們正在留意給你也找個女人!"
"Oh, great!" Mark said. "I know you always look on me as your best friend."
"那太好了!"馬克說。"我知道你們總是把我看成最好的朋友。"
"Don't worry! I know you've always looked up to Brad and his choice of women!
"別著急!我知道你向來尊敬布拉德,佩服他挑選女人的眼光!
We'll find a good one for you!" Gwenyth said with a smile.
我們會為你找個好女人的!"格溫妮絲笑著說。
"Yep. We'll find you a gem just as beautiful as Gwenyth!" Brad added.
"是的,我們會為你找個和格溫妮絲一樣漂亮的女人!"布拉德補充道。
"Now I'm leaving..." Mark said as he turned and walked away.
"現在我得走啦……"馬克說著轉身走了。