93.Get It All Together
93.沉著應戰
Horace spent all his time getting into shape!
霍勒斯把所有時間都花在健身上面了!
He did it because it kept him out of getting into trouble, and because he was dedicated to getting even with the last man who had knocked him down in a boxing ring, Jizz Newton!
他這樣做是因為健身不會使他遇到麻煩,因為他決心要找最后一個在拳擊場上打敗他的人算賬,這個人叫吉茲·牛頓。
That was the fight that had dashed Horace's hopes of a title match!
正是那場比賽破滅了霍勒斯參加冠軍賽的希望!
That was the fight that made him get into debt!
正是那場比賽使得他債臺高筑!
That was the fight that he got into an argument with his wife over and she left him!
正是那場比賽他和老婆吵了一架,結果她離開了他!
Horace would get even!
霍勒斯一定要報仇!
Horace got excited to just think about it!
只要一想到報仇,霍勒斯就會變得很激動!
And that was what he thought about to get in touch with his inner energy!
他一心想挖掘潛能、發揮特長!
He got hold of anger and focused it on training! One day Jizz would get hurt!
他控制住怒火,集中精力訓練!總有一天吉茲會知道他的厲害!
One day, just after Horace had got in the ring to practice, Jizz walked into the gym!
一天,霍勒斯剛進到拳擊場準備練習,吉茲來到了體育館。
It got Horace going and he hoped Jizz would step into the ring to spar.
這下激怒了霍勒斯,他希望吉茲進人拳擊場和他過幾招。
Jizz didn't. Instead, he walked up to Horace and said, "I'm not going to fight you!"
但吉茲沒有。相反他走到霍勒斯面前說:"我不會跟你交手的!"
Horace stopped! "What did you say?"
霍勒斯停了下來。"你說什么?"
"I said, I'm not going to fight you.
"我說我不會和你交手。
You're obsessed with me! You've got to go home and get a life!"
你一心想找我出氣!你得回家過你的日子去!"
"Did my wife call you?" Horace asked, astounded.
"我妻子給你打了電話?"霍勒斯吃驚地問。
"Yes, she did. I'm concerned too! Fighting's not everything!
"是的,她打了電話,我也有些擔心!比賽不是一切!
I feel sorry about beating you, but you've got to get into a habit of dealing with reality!
我為曾經打敗過你感到抱歉,可你要養成面對現實的習慣!
I'll only even let you fight me again when you are more balanced!"
只有在你更加心平氣和的時候我才會讓你和我交手! "
Horace's body physically relaxed. Jizz was right!
霍勒斯的身體一下放松了。吉茲說得對!
"You will see me again!" Horace said calmly.
"你會再見到我的!"霍勒斯平靜地說。
"I hope so! And I'll beat you again when we do!" Jizz said with a smile!
"希望如此!我們見面的時候我還會打敗你的!"吉茲笑著說。