回家后
Home at last! 家是避風的港灣,只有在家里,一個人才能回歸本色、完全放松。在家里,你可以恣意抱怨,可以睡得橫七豎八,可以無所顧忌地看電視看到深夜…
開門!Open the door!
○ Open it! It’s me. 開門!是我。
我找不到鑰匙了。I can’t find the key.
○ I lost the key.
我把鑰匙弄丟了。
親愛的,我回來了。Honey, I’m home.
= Honey, I’m back.
今天怎么樣?How did it go today?
= How was your day?
○ Did you have a good time today?
今天過得愉快嗎?
累死了!I’m exhausted!
○ A little bit tired.
有點兒累。
○ Too tired. 太累了。
★ exhausted a. 疲憊不堪的,精疲力竭的
倒霉透了。It’s just not my day.
= I had a bad hair day.
● not one’s day“不順利,不如意,倒霉”
● bad hair day “不如意的一天,不愉快的一天”
和平常一樣。Just as usual.
○ Nothing to mention. 沒什么值得一提的。
★mention [] v. 提起,提及
● as usual“照常”
我現在情緒很低落。I’m feeling down.
= I’m feeling blue.
○ I’m a little down in the mouth.
我有些沮喪。
○ I’m in the doldrums.
我現在無精打采。
★ doldrums [] n. 憂郁
我餓死了,咱們出去吃吧。I’m starving, so let’s dine out.
○ Let’s eat out.
咱們出去吃吧。
★ starving [] a. 餓得要死的
● dine out = eat out“去飯館吃飯”
我太累,不想做飯了。I’m too tired, so I don’t want to cook.
○Is dinner ready?
晚飯做好了嗎?
跟家人見面的感覺真好。I feel so good to see my family.
○ It’s good to be at home.
還是在家好啊。
○ There’s no place like home.
哪兒也沒有自己家好。
○ Home at last.
終于到家了。
我想先沖個澡。I want to take a shower first.