
Yes, sir. I understand, Mr. President.
是, 我明白,總統先生.
Don’t worry, we’re gonna find her.
別擔心, 我們會找到她.
Yes, sir.
是, 先生.
Did I mention what a ridiculous idea this was to begin with, sir?
先生,我對你說過這從一開始就很荒唐么?
One of your stupidest.
太愚蠢了.
He hung up before any of that.
在此之前他就掛了.
You look at this view?
你看到這景致了么?
Is Anna in it?
看見安娜了?
No.
沒有.
Let’s keep moving.
繼續前進.
I’m not leaving this spot till you take a moment to appreciate this.
你不來欣賞美景我就不離開這兒.
You know, it’s not enough just to be a beauty, Morales.
你瞧, 光美麗還不夠.
You have to be able to appreciate beauty too.
還要會欣賞美色才行
Nice to have you back, Weiss.
很高興你又恢復原樣, 維斯.
I’d like to take a moment to give thanks to Anna...
有時間的話我要感謝安娜...
...who ran from her parents, jumped a train to Venice instead of Berlin...
...她從父母身邊逃走, 跳上駛往威尼斯而不是柏林的火車...
...thus giving us the opportunity to witness this phenomenal sight.
...由此我們才有機會作為此人間美景的見證.
Amen. Finished?
阿門. -夠了?
Oh, come on.
噢, 走吧.