Hey. Working hard?
忙工作嗎
The "Voulez" gossip tip line has pretty much become a pascal tracker.
《想》的八卦版塊幾乎成了帕斯卡的專欄
Does that mean Emily's dropped off the radar?
那是說艾米莉不再是關注焦點了嗎
Yeah. She's yesterday's news.
是啊 她是明日黃花了
Though I'll never forget what she did to you.
但我永遠不會忘記她對你做的事
To us.
是對我們
Emily lied to our entire family, Charlotte.
艾米莉對我們全家撒謊了 夏洛特
Including you.
包括你
You'd think she'd just leave town,instead of staying here and making things harder for you.
你覺得她就會離開市里而不是留在這里 給你制造麻煩
Which is why we're gonna return the favor - and go after her friends. - We?
所以我們要回報她去追蹤她的朋友們 -我們
- I don't know, Daniel. - No, no, no, no. Look, look, look, look.
-我說不好 丹尼爾 -不不 你瞧
You helped me figure out what dad was up to.
你幫我搞清楚了爸爸的目的
Now we can put those skills to an even worthier cause.
現在我們可以利用那些技能做更有價值的事
Okay.
好吧
But Jack isn't involved in all this.I want to keep it that way.
但是杰克和這一切沒關系我想保持這樣
Fine. Porter's off the table.
好 不把波特牽扯進來
Okay. I'll see you later.
好 我們回頭見
"Former Hamptons royal Stevie Grayson
漢普頓前皇室史蒂維·格雷森
"Created her own drama at the opera "By arriving on the arm of her secret son,local tavern owner Jack Porter."
在歌劇院引起軒然大波她挽著私生子 當地酒館老板杰克·波特的手臂出現
It's a great photo of us.
這張合影真不錯
You're not upset?
你不生氣嗎
I assumed you wanted it released on your own terms.
我以為你想要自己發布這條新聞
It was.
這就是
I told the photographer.
是我告訴攝影師的
I have seen how secrets are used as leverage.
我見過秘密被當做籌碼的情況
And considering you're about to own Grayson Manor,the last thing I wanted to do was give Conrad or Victoria any ammo.
考慮到你就要得到格雷森莊園我最不想做的事就是給康拉德或者維多利亞任何把柄
I still can't understand how you could be married to that monster.
我還是不明白你怎么會嫁給那個王八蛋
Conrad wasn't always so terrible.
康拉德并非一直很壞
We met on a blind date.
我們是相親見面的
He was so relaxed and charming.
他很悠閑迷人
We ended up having such a great time.
我們聊得很愉快
We went to the airport and --and took the first flight to anywhere.
我們去了機場搭乘了第一班飛機
You know, trying to picture him like that is nearly impossible.
想象那樣的他幾乎是不可能的
No, it didn't last long.
我倆沒在一起很長時間
But he's not solely to blame.
但也不能只怪他
- You don't have to defend him. - I'm not, Jack.
-你沒必要為他辯護 -我沒有 杰克
You've never seen me drunk.
你從沒見過我喝醉的樣子
And thank god you never will.
謝天謝地你今后也不會看見
All I said was "The fortune teller" is her favorite painting,
我只是說《預言家》是她最喜歡的畫
And you had it designated on loan to her?
而你卻借給了她
I thought you knew Victoria better than to make grand gestures.
我還以為你更了解維多利亞不會展開這樣的攻勢