Previously on "Revenge"...
《復仇》前情提要
Divorce suits you.
你應該離婚
Your charms won't work on me, Pascal.
你的魅力吸引不了我了 帕斯卡
Not this time.
這次不行
I have no intention of merging our companies.
我并不想合并我們的公司
What if I got you the one thing you've always wanted?
那如果我能讓你得到夢寐以求的東西呢
I have everything a man could want.
男人想要的東西我都有
Except Victoria.
除了維多利亞
I sort of gave my parole officer your address.
好像我把你的地址給了保釋官
He's this millennial computer genius from prison.
他是我坐牢時碰到的一個電腦天才
I have no intention of going anywhere.
我哪兒也沒想去
Yet this property belongs to me.
這處房產是屬于我的
It's time to show our fathers what we're capable of.
現在是在爸爸們面前展示自己的時候了
Care to join me?
愿意加入我嗎
Faking a pregnancy to force Daniel into marriage.
假裝懷孕來強迫丹尼爾和你結婚
Your dirty, little secret is out.
你那骯臟的小秘密已經暴露了
I had to create a public break from the Graysons.
我必須暫時公開地擺脫格雷森家
What's "TWM"?
"TWM"是什么
My mom said she never knew who wrote the letter.
我媽說她根本不知道這是誰寫的
- It was European. - Pascal is a part of this?
-是歐洲的 -帕斯卡也參與了嗎
Yeah, I think he is.
是 我想是的
Addiction -- an impulse that, once indulged,is impossible to pacify.
一旦放縱上癮這種沖動就無法再平靜
Even when starved, the hunger survives.
就算餓死 饑餓也會存活
First the Dolce & Gabbana.
首先是杜嘉·班納
And now George de la Tour's "The Fortune Teller"?
現在成了喬治·德拉圖爾的《預言家》
It's your favorite, no?
這不是你最喜歡的畫作嗎
At the MET where it belongs.
是在它該待的地方 紐約大都會博物館
I thought you'd like to enjoy it for a month or two.
我還以為你會想看一兩個月的畫呢
I cannot be bought -- especially by a man
休想收買我 特別是一個
whose reputation for romance is reckless.
浪漫聲譽是魯莽草率的男人
The result of a lifetime of mistakes.
這就導致了一生的悲劇
You don't know me, Pascal.
你不了解我 帕斯卡
Or what I want.
也不知道我想要什么
A love that will always triumph over darkness.
一份終究會戰勝黑暗的愛
A love that I would lay down my life for.
一份我愿意付出生命的愛
At least you've moved on from the note to...other unsolvable riddles.
至少你從紙條轉移到了...別的未解之謎
Have you heard from Aiden?
你有艾登的消息嗎
No. And I don't expect to.
沒有 我也不指望
He's honoring what I wanted.
他尊重我的想法
Well, I've been trying to do that, too.
我也在盡力這樣做
I hacked into the Lemarchal mainframe,but wading through every file of Europe's largest media conglomerate for the letters "TWM" is just gonna take eons.
我黑入了勒馬爾查爾的主機但是在歐洲最大的傳媒集團的所有文件中搜索"TWM"要花很長時間
It definitely can't be "The white-haired man," right?
肯定不會是白發男人 對吧
It fits, but... I am pretty sure that that nickname was a "Nol-riginal."
首字母相同 但我很肯定 那個昵稱是我諾氏原創的
Well, I can't wait any longer.
我不能再等了
What are you gonna do?
你要做什么
The letter's not enough to incriminate the Graysons,but Pascal has a piece of the puzzle that I don't,and there may be more.
信件不足以控告格雷森一家但帕斯卡有我沒有的一塊拼圖
So if I can get close to him, gain access --
也許還有更多如果我可以接近他 拉好關系
Then you can finally finish the puzzle.
那你就可以完成拼圖了