I just wanted to make sure you were okay.
我只是來看看你還好嗎
Press is saying some pretty harsh stuff.
媒體報道得太難聽了
No, I'm fine. Everything went as expected.
我沒事 一切都在計劃之中
Of course. You were behind it.
當然了 你才是幕后主使
Look, as much as I hated using Charlotte,
雖然我不想利用夏洛特
I had to create a public break from the Graysons,
但我必須暫時公開地擺脫格雷森家
and I needed them to feel like they won.
得讓他們覺得他們贏了
Which you would only do if you had a new plan.
那說明你有新的計劃
Tell me what's going on.
告訴我怎么回事
You know how dangerous this is,
你明白這有多危險
and I don't want you getting hurt again.
我不想再讓你受傷害
I'm not sitting on the sidelines anymore, Emily.
我不會再袖手旁觀了 艾米莉
What you are doing,
你所做的
it's not just about justice for your father.
并不只是為了替你父親伸張正義
It's also for Declan...
也是為了德克蘭
And Amanda.
還有阿曼達
Yes, and I will get it for them.
是 我會為他們討回公道
I got you that information yesterday,
昨天那個信息是我幫你弄到的
which means I'm now involved, and so is my mother.
這意味著現在我和我媽媽都被卷進來了
So you can either make this a fight,
要么你跟我大吵一架
or you can get good with it now.
要么現在就妥善處理
What was on those drives?
硬盤里都有什么
"Conrad, per you request,
"康拉德 按照你的要求
I handled TWM.
我搞定了TWM
Your DC plan is safe."
你的DC計劃很安全"
I assume "DC" is your dad,
我猜"DC"是指你爸
but what's, what's "TWM"?
但"TWM"是什么
I don't know, but I'm gonna figure it out.
不知道 不過我會查明白的
How?
怎么查
My mom said she never knew who wrote the letter.
我媽說她根本不知道這是誰寫的
I think I do.
我想我知道
Look at this.
你看
There's a shadow on the edge of the note where it was scanned,
被掃描的紙條邊緣有陰影
which means it wasn't standard American measurements.
表示這不是美國的標準尺寸
It was European.
是歐洲的
And this is a note I received
這是我同意讓《想》
when I agreed to let "Voulez" cover my wedding.
報道我的婚禮時收到的紙條
It's the same handwriting.
字跡是一樣的
Pascal is a part of this?
帕斯卡也參與了嗎
Yeah, I think he is.
是 我想是的
And I know you love his daughter,
我知道你愛他的女兒
which is why I don't want you involved in this.
所以我不想你參與進來
Then we have to take the risk...
看來我們只好冒險一試了
And hope that there's no collateral damage.
希望不會造成附帶傷害
I'll make sure there won't be.
我會盡我所能
Pascal won't even know he was hit.
帕斯卡甚至不會察覺他成了目標