Those are private. So it's true?
-那些是個人隱私 -所以是真的嗎
Where are you going, Emily?!
你要去哪兒 艾米莉
You can run Emily, but this will follow you.
艾米莉你可以跑 但這些你甩不掉
Your dirty, little secret is out.
你那骯臟的小秘密已經暴露了
You're nothing but a fraud and a liar
你就是個騙子和謊話精
who deceived my son into marriage!
騙我兒子和你結婚
Emily Thorne, you are done here.
艾米莉.索恩 你可以滾了
After everything I've done to protect you, Daniel.
我為了保護你做了那么多事 丹尼爾
This is over.
一切都結束了
You don't know what you're doing.
你不知道你這是在做什么
Emily, dear, it's time to leave.
艾米莉 你該滾了
Don't touch me!
別碰我
The divorce papers,
這是離婚文件
I had them redrafted,
我改了一下
so I don't think that settlement amount is still in there.
那些和解條款已經沒有了
You'll be leaving with nothing.
你什么也帶不走
Well, I still have the fact that Daniel shot me.
我還手握丹尼爾開槍傷了我的真相
You called a press conference, got up on that balcony,
是你召開的新聞發布會 走上陽臺
and told the world that Lydia shot you.
告訴全世界是莉迪亞開槍傷了你
So, which story is it? Hmm?
大家會相信哪個故事呢
After last night, no one's going to believe you.
昨晚之后 不會有人相信你了
You'll look like a resentful woman
你就像個怨婦
caught in a lie about a pregnancy that never existed.
深陷于假懷孕的謊言中
Then I guess you both got what you wanted.
那事情都如你們所愿了吧
Oh, I just love the opera.
我最喜歡歌劇了
You never know what performance you're going to get.
你永遠不知道下一幕會發生什么
Did you leak the medical records?
是你泄露了病歷么
No. The timing was curious.
不是 不過泄露的時機很巧妙
I love you, Daniel.
我愛你 丹尼爾
And I simply saw an opportunity to help you, and I took it,
我只是看到對你有利的機會 就抓住了
but I'm still keeping my eye on Ms. Thorne.
但我不會放松對索恩小姐的警惕
If she sticks around, your theory's correct.
如果她還陰魂不散 說明你是對的
She's targeting us.
她瞄準我們了
And I will find out why.
我會查明原因的