I knew you couldn't resist.
我就知道你沒法拒絕
Well, fine art's meant to be displayed.
好衣服不展示就太可惜了
And appreciated.
很漂亮
Keep your distance, pascal.
帕斯卡 離我遠一點
This dress may touch my body, but you'll never be so lucky.
這件裙子可以觸及我的身體 你就別想了
You look handsome, Mr. Porter.
波特先生 你看起來不錯
It's a pleasure, Ms. Grayson.
幸會 格雷森夫人
"Stevie," Please.
請叫我史蒂維
It's so nice to meet the woman who's making my son so happy.
很高興見到我兒子喜歡的女士
If you'll both excuse me.
不好意思我失陪一下
Sure.
沒事
Ah. You must be Jack.
你就是杰克了
Mr. Lemarchal, It's so nice to meet you.
勒馬爾查爾先生 很榮幸見到您
I always enjoy meeting a fellow self-made man.
我很喜歡和自立自強的人談話
I'm in town for a few more days.
我會在這里再待幾天
Hope we can spend some time together.
希望能找個時間聚一聚
I would like that very much.
我也希望那樣
Should we, uh -should we find our seats?
我們去找我們的座位吧
Um, I'll just be a moment.
我馬上就去
All right. Nice to meet you.
好的 很高興認識你
Take care.
保重
Yes?
怎么
I thought you were leaving tomorrow.
你不是明天就走嗎
Oh, I might stay a little bit longer
我覺得再多待幾天
to handle some unfinished business.
處理沒有完成的事情
And maybe teach you a thing or two, sweetheart.
也許順便教你一些東西 親愛的
Excuse me.
不好意思
I'll fill you in on everything later,
我待會再詳細告訴你一切
but it's time to show our fathers what we're capable of.
現在是在爸爸們面前展示自己的時候了
Care to join me?
愿意加入我嗎
I'm certainly in a fighting mood.
我已經準備好了
Mom.
媽媽
You are not gonna believe this.
你快看這個 不敢相信
This just came across the Voulez tip line.
《想》的頭條突然出現了這個
It can't be true, can it?
這不是真的吧
How could you?
你怎么能這樣
I'm sorry?
什么意思
Faking a pregnancy to force Daniel into marriage.
假裝懷孕來強迫丹尼爾和你結婚
What kind of lunatic are you?!
你精神錯亂吧
You want to do this now?
這種場合這么做好嗎
Your medical records are out there.
你的病歷都傳出去了
Now everyone knows.
現在人人知曉了