After he was convicted, I looked into his case,
他被判罪后 我調查過他的案子
and I received a suspicious piece of evidence,
我收到一件可疑的證據
but I couldn't verify the source.
但我無法確定來源
Once I was disbarred, my firm confiscated everything.
我被取消律師資格后 公司就沒收了所有東西
And with that... went all hope.
那個沒了 希望也沒了
Now there's no way to get that information.
現在沒辦法弄到那些信息了
Push the 36th floor.
按36樓
Jack, you sure you're up for this?
杰克 你確定你要這么做嗎
Well, if you could have just hacked the files, then --
你就不能直接黑進文件里 然后...
Well, if you'd wanted something from this century, no problem,
如果你想要的是這個世紀的東西 沒問題
but everything else is on hard drives
但其他時期的都在硬盤上
that aren't connected to anything else.
沒有連接任何東西
So, therefore, you have to physically break into their archives.
所以 必須有人闖進他們的檔案館
And this thing's rigged to open the security door?
這東西能打開防盜門嗎
Hmm. It will be.
會打開的
Look, once you're in,
聽著 你一進去
you're gonna locate the June 1997 hard --
就找1997年6月的硬...
Grab it and get out of there. I know. Yeah.
拿走 出來 我知道
I will meet you after my meeting.
我會面結束后再找你
Ms. Stevie's old firm is fairly high-profile,
史蒂維女士的老東家相當知名
and I need new lawyers
而我需要新律師
if I'm gonna flood the market with new product.
才能讓市場充滿我的新產品
Jack, I can't keep depriving the world of my genius.
杰克 我不能一直壓抑我的聰明才智
Yeah, about that, do you want me to stop the elevator?
是啊 這個嘛 你想讓我按停電梯嗎
I just have to get through the security firewall
我只需要饒過安保防火墻
through the network, and then we should be good to go.
繞過安保系統 然后就可以了
Almost there.
就要到了
Oh, Jack of little faith.
杰克 有點信心嘛
This just came for you. Thank you.
剛剛送來給你的 謝謝
Nolan Ross.
我是諾蘭.羅斯
I have a meeting with the head of the patent department.
我和專利部經理有約
Yes, Mr. Ross. One second, please.
好的 羅斯先生 請稍等
Nolan Ross is here to see you, sir.
諾蘭.羅斯來見您了 先生
Please have a seat. He'll be right with you.
請坐 他馬上來
Thanks.
謝謝
June '97.
97年6月
June '97.
97年6月
There ain't no dates.
根本沒日期
Look, I work fast, so I want a team that can secure patents
我工作很快 所以我需要一個團隊
as quickly as I'm going to need them.
能在我需要時馬上幫我保護好專利
All due respect, Mr. Ross, seems of late,
無意冒犯 羅斯先生 但最近
your legal needs are more the "Keep me off death row" kind.
你的法律需求似乎更該是"保護我別被弄死"那種