Victoria.
維多利亞
I'm surprised to see you.
見到你真是意外
Coming here in the middle of this media firestorm
在這種風口浪尖的時候來你這里
may not be the smartest thing to do,
或許不是最明智的選擇
But...
但是
I need an ally.
我需要同盟
And I couldn't help but notice
我不禁注意到
that you've yet to take a public stance on my guilt.
在我的案子上你并沒有選擇公眾立場
I like to know all the details of a story before I tell it.
在知道所有細節前 我一般會三思而后行
Jack told you what Conrad did to his family?
杰克把康拉德對他家人的所為告訴了你
Yes
是的
How did you know?
你是怎么知道的
I didn't.
我不知道
But Jack is a man of principle,
但杰克是個有原則的人
and I would think that he would want you to know the truth,
我覺得他應該希望你了解真相
given your long-standing history with my family.
畢竟你與我們家相識已久了
I was shocked to hear what Conrad is capable of.
聽說了康拉德的手段 我很震驚
I think he's trying to frame me.
我覺得他想要陷害我
You want more than an ally, Victoria.
你需要的可不只是盟友 維多利亞
You want an objective party to help prove your innocence.
你需要客觀的第三方來幫你洗脫嫌疑
And expose Conrad's guilt.
并且揭露康拉德的罪行
You were there, Margaux,
你當時在場 瑪爾戈
and yet, you don't seem to buy the police's theory.
而且你似乎不太買警察的帳
Is there something you're not sharing?
你是不是有事相瞞
These are copies of photos taken moments after Emily was shot.
這些是艾米莉被槍擊后的那段時間拍下的照片
Each guest claims to have been in the main room.
每一位客人都聲稱自己當時在主艙
Lydia.
莉迪亞
She's not here.
她不在那兒
Which means she lied to the police.
也就是說她對警察撒了謊
You look so beautiful.
你看起來特別美
It was a like a real-life fairy tale.
整場婚禮就像童話成真一樣
You've gotta remember something.
你一定記得一些事
I don't.
我不記得了
I know you will.
你以后會記起來的
You're my inspiration, Emily.
你是我的動力之源 艾米莉
I've always relied on your strength to get me through tough times.
我總是依靠你的力量來渡過難關
I just wish I knew where you got it from.
我多希望知道你是從哪獲得的這些能量
My father.
從我父親那兒
You remember him?
你記得他
Yes.
是的
That's good, Emily.
太好了 艾米莉