I pushed Emily, and now she's...
是因為我逼艾米莉 她才會
She's like this.
她才會變成這樣
Seeing me may only make things worse.
讓她見我只會把事情變得更糟
This is evidence that Margaux found.
這是瑪爾戈找到的證據
I thought you should have a copy.
我想你應該留一份
Take care of her.
照顧好她
Just let him go.
讓他走吧
What is the matter with you two?!
你們兩個怎么回事
Emily needs us!
艾米莉需要我們
Look, for all we know, someone is biding their time,
你知不知道 有人正在等候時機
waiting to finish the job!
隨時準備取她性命
You're right.
你說得對
What is our next move?
我們下一步怎么辦
There's some things I need to do alone.
有些事我得去自己解決
Mom.
媽
Daniel.
丹尼爾
Oh, I'm so grateful you're here.
謝天謝地你在這
You understand that these accusations against me
你知道的吧 他們對我的這些指控
are untrue?
都是莫須有的
They say you're gonna be arrested.
他們說你會被逮捕
Well, I'll endure.
我會挺過去的
But I promise you, nothing is as it seems.
但我向你保證 事情不是看上去那樣
I know.
我知道
I know everything.
我都知道了
You've been right about Emily from the start.
你對艾米莉的看法一直都是對的
I did it.
是我干的
I shot her.
是我開的槍
You overheard us on the deck.
你在甲板上聽到我們的談話了
I just got a call about Sara.
我當時剛接到電話
She tried to kill herself.
說薩拉試圖自殺
I couldn't breathe. I went outside.
我就到外面透透氣
That's when I heard you both.
然后我就聽到了你們的對話
I didn't go up there to hurt her.
我不是故意傷害她
I was just so angry.
我只是在氣頭上
Daniel, where did the gun come from?
丹尼爾 你從哪拿的槍
I I don't remember. I was drunk.
我不記得了 我喝醉了
The gun was there. I-I picked it up, and--and it...
槍就在那 我把它拿了起來 然后
Now they're blaming you.
他們現在都歸咎于你
And I know we've had our problems,
我知道我們之間也有問題
But I am not gonna let you go down for my crime.
但我不能讓你替我背黑鍋
Daniel, you have to understand that Emily set you up.
丹尼爾 這都是艾米莉設計陷害你
For all we know, she put the gun there.
很明顯 是她把槍放在那里
She is a monster.
她是個禽獸
I will not allow you to sacrifice yourself
我決不允許你為了她的惡行
for her cruelty. No, mom.
犧牲自己 不 媽
Daniel, please. No. No.
丹尼爾 別 不 不
My life isn't your problem to fix.
我的生活不應該由你操心
Now I'm getting a lawyer.
我會請一名律師
And tomorrow, I'm turning myself in, and this will all be over. No.
明天 我就會自首 這一切都會結束 不