It's done.
一切妥當
She's gone.
她走了
That's an interesting tattoo.
很有趣的紋身
What does it mean?
有什么涵義嗎
I'm not sure.
我不知道
I saw you earlier.
我之前見過你
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Excuse me. Could you give us some privacy, please?
抱歉 能回避一下嗎
Sure.
好的
Emily,
艾米麗
meet Jack.
這是杰克
A statewide search is on for Lydia Davis,
目前在全州范圍內搜索莉迪亞.戴維斯
now the prime suspect in the brutal shooting of Emily Grayson.
艾米麗.格雷森槍擊慘案的主要犯罪嫌疑人
Police report the socialite was last seen
警方稱今天早些時候
leaving an exclusive east Hamptons Inn earlier today.
她從東漢普頓的一家高檔酒店離開
So do you have any idea what you've cost me?
你知道我為了你付出了多少嗎
Daniel, I just allowed myself to believe
丹尼爾 我才剛剛意識到
that life could be something other than gray and cold.
生活除了陰郁沮喪還有別的希望
And I was forced to sacrifice all of it to protect you.
現在卻不得不犧牲這一切來保護你
Well, I didn't ask you to.
我沒叫你這么做
I was handling it myself.
我自己在處理
You were?
是嗎
What, by admitting that you shot your wife?
怎么處理 承認自己朝妻子開槍嗎
How very noble for you.
多么高尚啊
It's more than you would've ever done.
比你的所作所為高尚多了
Have you lost your damn mind?
你瘋了吧
I just offered you freedom at my expense,
我犧牲自己換取了你的自由
And you made it with reprobation?
你還來譴責我
Okay. All right, fine.
好吧 好吧
But if that's the case,
如果是這樣的話
the next time you find yourself in need of salvation,
下次你發現自己需要救贖的時候
may I suggest that you drop to your knees and you pray?
我是不是該建議你跪下來祈禱
Because from here on, your only hope
因為從現在起 你只能求著
will be divine intervention from the Heavenly Father himself
天父顯靈來幫助你
because your earthly father is finished with you!
因為你的生父已經和你斷絕關系了
You don't think I've sacrificed?!
你以為我沒有犧牲嗎
All I have ever done is sacrifice for everyone!
我所做的一切都是為別人犧牲
And I have lost the one person who meant anything to me,
我失去了我生命中唯一有意義的人
who never lied to me, who loved me.
從沒騙過我 深愛著我的人
Sara? Well, there's no accounting for taste.
莎拉嗎 還真是蘿卜白菜各有所愛啊
You say one more thing about her. I beg of you.
你要再敢多說她一句的話
Oh, you wanna take this out on me?
你要拿我出氣嗎
You better think again,
你最好再想想
because I am this close to showing you
再逼我 我就讓你看看
what I'm truly capable of.
我真正的能力
Do it, 'cause I've got nothing left to lose.
隨便你 反正我一無所有了