Sort of.
算是吧
There's kind of a big gap there.
中間隔了很長一段時間
What happened?
發生了什么事
I literally have no idea how to answer that question.
我真的不知道該怎么回答
I hate this.
我討厭這樣
I-I feel so helpless.
我感覺好無助
If it's any consolation,
如果能讓你好受點的話
you are the strongest person I have ever known.
你是我認識的最堅強的人
People keep saying things like that.
人們總是這樣說
I don't feel it.
但我感覺不到
Trust me.
相信我
You are the toughest,
你是世界上最強硬
most annoyingly bullheaded person on the planet.
最倔強 甚至倔強到讓人頭大的人
Emily, I'll admit that there have been times I...
艾米莉 我承認有些時候
never wanted to see you again.
我再也不想見到你
But...
但是...
then you left me this.
你給我留下了這個
What is it?
這是什么
It belonged to my wife.
這是我妻子的遺物
Amanda.
阿曼達
She was wearing it when she died.
她死的時候就戴著這個
And you were there.
你當時在那里
I know you don't remember this, but we had a big fight about it.
我知道你不記得了 但我們大吵了一架
We've... had a lot of fights this summer, actually.
我們這個夏天實際上已經吵了很多次了
That's my fault. I...
是我的錯 我...
I've been holding on to all that pain and...
我一直糾結著那些痛苦不放 還有...
and anger, and putting it on you.
還有憤怒 然后還埋怨你
It's not fair.
這不公平
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
That's what I wanted to say on the beach.
我在沙灘上就是想說這些
Come back to us, Emily Thorne.
回到我們身邊來吧 艾米莉.索恩
Oh, my God.
天啊
I'm so sorry. Don't be.
我很抱歉 不用
Daniel. No.
丹尼爾 不
It's Jack. Daniel.
我是杰克 丹尼爾
Daniel shot me.
是丹尼爾對我開的槍