My father was an innocent man,
我父親是清白無辜的
destroyed by powerful people.
他被權勢之人所害
The Graysons are behind this, and they're gonna pay.
格雷森一家是幕后黑手 他們會付出代價的
I've dedicated my life to avenging his death.
我付諸一生為他報仇雪恨
Eventually, someone's gonna find you out.
你最終會被發現的
And I won't stop until they've all paid the price.
他們都要為此付出代價 否則我決不罷休
I need to be able to trust you with this.
我得把這個交由你保管
Nolan-he keeps this box locked up
諾蘭 他有一個盒子
behind the painting. It's got this design.
鎖在從畫后面 上面有種圖案
Was it something like this? It was exactly like that.
是不是這樣的符號 完全一樣
Transient global amnesia?
短暫性全面遺忘癥
What you remember?
你還記得什么
Nothing.
什么都不記得
I shot her. I'm turning myself in.
是我開的槍 我要去自首
He will confess unless we act.
我們再不行動的話他就要去自首了
Lydia goes.
讓莉迪亞背黑鍋
Lydia davis is a prime suspect
莉迪亞.戴維斯是艾米莉.格雷森
in the shooting of emily grayson.
槍擊案的主要犯罪嫌疑人
You stay close to Emily. But whatever you do--
你看好艾米莉 但不管你做什么
Don't trust the Graysons.
不要相信格雷森一家
Daniel shot me.
是丹尼爾開的槍
When my father was in prison,
我父親在獄中
he wrote in his journals about how the value of life
寫了一本日記 他講到
can be directly measured by our will to endure,
人生價值可以用忍耐力來衡量
that we have a remarkable ability to resist fatigue,
還說人有很強的能力忍受艱辛
to withstand pain,
承受痛楚
to keep fighting,
繼續戰斗
As long as we don't lose sight of what we're fighting for.
只要我們尚存目標
With the queen's guard posted outside,
女王的駐兵還守在外面呢
I... had to get creative.
我只能搞點創意
Or maybe you're using this visit as an excuse
你是以探病為借口
to have purchased that jacket.
買這件外套吧
You remember me.
你還記得我
Of course I do. I'm fully recovered.
當然 我已經痊愈了
Mentally, anyway.
至少心理上痊愈了
How's Aiden handling everything?
艾登怎么樣
Poorly, but he's agreed not to retaliate against Daniel.
挺糟的 但他答應不會報復丹尼爾
What about you?
你呢
How will Emily Thorne return with a vengeance this time?
艾米莉.索恩這次會怎樣復仇
She won't.
不會
It's over, Nolan. I failed.
結束了 諾蘭 我失敗了
You survived.
你幸存了
I can't go back there.
我回不去了
Not after everything that's happened.
發生了這么多事
I don't want to.
我也不想回去了
You know the hardest part about losing my memories was...
失憶最艱難的部分是
having to relive them as they came back.
回想起來時那種再次體驗的感覺
So much pain.
太痛苦了
I just know that I have to get out of here,
我只知道我要離開這里
get out of the Hamptons.
離開漢普頓
Hey, you have to heal first.
你得先好起來