I'll see you on my next rounds.
下回見
As long as she's in there, she's safe.
她在醫院就不會有事
Look, Niko, I'm beyond grateful for your help,
妮可 我真的很感激你的幫忙
and Emily will thank you herself...
艾米莉也會親自謝謝你
If you would only let me tell her who I am.
前提是你讓我告訴她我的身份
If she thought for one moment
如果她懷疑
you were anything other than a nurse,
你不是護士
she would refuse your help.
就會拒絕你的幫忙
She can be stubborn. I just need to ask one more thing of you.
她有時很固執 我要再請你幫個忙
Name it.
你說
Sneak her out. Meet me here tonight.
偷偷帶她出院 今晚來這里找我
Aiden, are you sure that's a good idea?
艾登 你確定這樣好嗎
She's still really weak.
她還是很虛弱
I just worry that the longer she stays in there,
我擔心她待在那越久
the more at risk she is.
就越危險
Not if I'm watching over her.
有我看著她 不會的
Unless you think I'm the risk.
除非你認為危險來自我
There's something you're not telling me, isn't there?
你有事瞞著我 對吧
We reconnected.
我們重修舊好了
And before this went wrong,
出這事之前
Emily and I were going to leave...
我和艾米莉本打算一起
together.
離開
Right now I need to get her to safety
現在我得把她轉移到安全之處
before anything else goes wrong.
免得再出什么事
So I'm sorry you had to find out like this,
很抱歉你以這種方式得知
but you were the only one who could help me.
但只有你能幫我
Yeah, seems so.
看來是的
Niko, please.
妮可 拜托
Bring her to me.
帶她來找我
Okay? Hey.
好嗎
It's the last thing I'll ask.
我就求你幫這最后一個忙
Thank you.
謝謝你
I heard about your accident.
聽說你出意外了
Glad you're okay. You should be by your wife's side,
很高興你沒事 你應該守在你妻子身邊
not mine. How would it look if someone saw you?
而不是我這里 如果被人看到怎么辦
I don't care.
我不管
All I care about is making things right with you.
我只想好好彌補一下你
That's why I covered your hospital bill--
所以我才幫你付醫療費
so you wouldn't have to worry.
這樣你就不用操心了
Well, I don't want your money. I want you to leave me alone.
我不想要你的錢 我不想看到你
Well, I can't, not after what...
我做不到 尤其是
not after you hurt yourself like you did.
尤其是看到你傷害自己
You... you think I tried to kill myself...
你以為我會因為你要娶她
because you married Emily?
然后試圖自殺嗎
That is... that is so typical Grayson,
真不愧是格雷森家的人
believing everything is about you.
以為地球都是圍繞你轉的
Your roommate called me. She--
你室友聯系了我 她說
No, I was drunk, Danny.
不是那樣的 丹尼 我喝醉了
I passed out in the bath and almost drowned.
我在浴缸里昏睡了過去 差點溺水
I was stupid, okay? But I won't be stupid again.
是我自己傻好嗎 我不會再那樣了
Oh, wait a minute. Wait--
等等
You stay out of this, Jack.
杰克 不要管我們
No, that's not gonna happen. You okay?
我管定了 你還好嗎
She's fine.
她很好
I wasn't asking you.
我沒問你
Oh, you think you know everything, don't you?
你覺得你自己什么都知道 是嗎
Yeah, I do.
是啊
Now pick yourself up and get the hell out of my bar.
你給我起來 然后滾出去