What's his name? Tell me.
他叫什么名字 告訴我
David.
大衛
His name is David Clarke.
他的名字是大衛.克拉克
These were taken in the yacht's main cabin
這些照片是槍擊后
moments after the shooting.
在游艇的主艙里拍下的
Lydia's nowhere to be seen,
莉迪亞不在那里
which contradicts her official statement.
這跟她的說辭可不一樣
Oh. If you're trying to frame her,
如果你想要陷害她
I assure you, your plan is as foolhardy as it is desperate.
我向你保證 這計劃真是絕望又魯莽
Oh, I won't be framing Lydia.
我才不會陷害莉迪亞
You will.
你去
Well, now you can add "Delusional" to the list.
那你簡直是癡心妄想
Why would I consent to that?
我為什么要答應你
To protect Daniel.
為了保護丹尼爾
He shot Emily.
是他開槍打傷了艾米莉
That's absurd.
真是荒謬
Why would he?
他為什么要這么做
Because she is a sick and venomous liar
因為她是個惡心又惡毒的騙子
who toyed with his emotions.
玩弄了他的感情
She broke him, Conrad.
她傷透了丹尼爾的心 康拉德
And when he finally learned the truth about her,
他得知了她的真面目后
he lashed out.
怒火中燒
My God.
我的天
You're serious.
你是說真的
As serious as Daniel's desire to protect me.
跟丹尼爾想要保護我的心一樣真
He will confess unless we act.
我們再不行動的話他就要去自首了
And we cannot let him throw his life away
我們不能讓他因為那個毒婦
for that vicious woman.
而葬送大好前程
Which leaves us one course of action.
我們只有一個辦法了
Lydia goes.
讓莉迪亞背黑鍋
It's a terrible feeling, betraying someone you love.
背叛你愛的人的感覺可是糟透了
I'm so pleased that you finally get
你能親身體會到這種感覺
to experience the sensation yourself.
真是讓我無比欣慰
Hey. I thought you'd be getting Carl by now.
我以為你去接卡爾了
So did I.
我也這么以為
But now I'm not so sure.
但現在我不太確定
This thing with Emily has really...
艾米莉的事
It's really gotten to me.
真的嚇到我了
Yeah. Me, too.
我也是
I've been trying to help her,
我一直試著幫助她
but the weirdest thing just happened.
但剛剛發生了一件很古怪的事
What?
怎么了
Emily said she remembered her father.
艾米莉說記得她的父親
And when I asked what his name was,
我問她名字的時候
she said, "David clarke."
她說 叫大衛.克拉克
Well, she--I mean, she probably...
她可能是
Saw you and then got mixed up, you know?
看見你然后搞糊涂了吧
Maybe.
也許是
She seemed so sure of it.
但她看起來十分確信
It freaked me out.
差點嚇死我了