Let's do this.
咱們開始吧
I'm in.
我進來了
There's an ambulance waiting for us downstairs.
樓下有輛救護車等著我們
I've arranged for medical attention
我在安全屋安排了
to meet us at the safe house.
醫療看護
Please don't hurt me.
請別傷害我
Who are you?
你是誰
Emily?
艾米莉
Emily? Em, what are you doing?
艾米莉 艾 你在干什么
Help me!
救命
Somebody!
來人啊
There was a man.
有個男人
He wanted to take me out of here.
他想把我從這兒帶走
He went out the window.
他從窗戶跑了
No. It's okay.
沒事了 沒事了
It was just a nightmare.
只是個噩夢
No. You're all right.
不 你沒事的
You're okay.
沒事了
What's... what's wrong?
出什么事了
We tried to get Emily out.
我們試過把艾米莉轉移出來
It, uh...
可是
It didn't go well.
不太順利
She didn't recognize me.
她沒有認出我
All I saw in her eyes was fear.
她看我的眼神里只有恐懼
It's bad.
情況不妙
There's... brain swelling.
她現在有腦腫脹
It's neurological damage, but...
有神經系統損傷 不過
I did some research,
我查了一下
and her diagnosis is as psychological
她的癥結不光是在生理上
as it is physiological.
同樣也是在心理上
So what are you saying? That it's not just from her injuries?
你是說 她現在這樣不光是因為她的傷
Her mind shut down.
她封閉了自己的內心
It's a defense to deal with the trauma.
是應對創傷的自我保護
Emily needs someone
艾米莉需要一個
to just make an emotional connection with her,
可以與她產生情感上聯系的人
So she feels safe to be... well, Ems again.
使她可以放心地變回 艾米
Ross, I was--I was with her.
羅斯 我剛才和她在一起
That doesn't work.
沒起作用
Yeah, well, you went in guns hot.
你剛那么沖進去
Emily wasn't exactly primed to find her happy place.
艾米莉完全沒準備好去找回她的美好回憶
Getting past the Graysons won't be easy.
想躲過格雷森一家的耳目絕非易事
But, Jack...
不過 杰克
Maybe you can go talk to Charlotte.
也許你可以去和夏洛特談談
No.I did this to her.
不行 這都是我造成的