Uh, but please don't speak of this investigation with anyone.
但請別向任何人提起調查的事
No, no. Of course.
當然不會
And why weren't you listed
為什么你的名字
on the official manifest, Ms. Davis?
不在邀請名單上呢 戴維斯夫人
I was a late addition.
我是最后才加上的
Conrad.
康拉德
Can you tell this overblown hall monitor
你能幫我向這位人老珠黃的糾察隊員
that I was sitting with you when . was shot?
確認艾米莉被槍擊的時候我就坐在你身邊嗎
I can confirm her statement.
我可以為她作證
But thanks for your diligence, officer.
不過感謝你的細致工作 警官
I had hoped that lying to the authorities
我原本希望我們的關系里
was not gonna be a component of this relationship.
不包括向警方撒謊這種事
Do you mind sharing where you actually were?
你介意告訴我當時你到底在哪嗎
I didn't do this, conrad. Honestly.
憑良心說 不是我干的 康拉德
I was waiting for you in our cabin.
我在我們的船艙里等你
But since no one can confirm that,
但既然沒人能證明這件事
I didn't want to risk telling that to the police.
我不想冒險把實情告訴警方
We finally have a second chance at a life together.
我們好不容易再有機會重修舊好
I don't want anything getting in the way of that.
我不想讓任何事阻礙我們在一起
Neither do I.
我也是
We found shell casings on the deck, Mrs. Grayson.
我們在甲板上發現了彈殼 格雷森太太
That means somebody onboard shot your daughter-in-law.
這代表是船上的人開槍射殺了你的兒媳
And yet, I can't seem to get you to tell me
目前 你仍沒有告訴我
exactly where you were when all this happened.
事發當時你的確切位置
I don't appreciate your tone, detective.
我很反感你的口氣 警探
Well, I'm sorry, Mrs. Grayson.
抱歉 格雷森太太
But when a witness refuses to cooperate,
但每當當事人拒絕合作的時候
my antenna goes up.
我總會特別警覺
I am not the shooter.
不是我開的槍
Let's leave it at that and move on. All right.
我們能別談這個話題了嗎 好吧
Let's discuss the public feuds you've had with the victim.
那我們討論下你和受害人公開不和的關系吧
Not without my lawyer.
律師到場前 我拒絕表態
I need to get you to a hospital.
我得送你去醫院
Don't take me back.
別帶我回去
Let's just go.
我們走吧
Like we wanted to.
就像事先想好的那樣
If I don't get you help, you're going to die.
如果我不帶你去醫治 你會死的
Do you understand?
明白嗎
I just want...
我只想
I wanna be with you.
我只想和你在一起
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
Emily. Em.
艾米莉 艾米
Emily, you stay with me.
艾米莉 醒醒和我說話