Is there...
你
something you wanna tell me?
有什么想跟我說的嗎
If there is, you know, I can handle it.
如果需要 我可以幫忙的
No, I didn't do it, Patrick.
帕特里克 我沒殺人
But after learning the truth about Emily, oh, I wanted to.
但知道艾米麗的真面目后 我真想殺了她
What truth?
什么真面目
She has been targeting my family for years.
她幾年來一直以我們家為目標
She even faked her pregnancy to trap Daniel into marriage.
她甚至假裝懷孕逼丹尼爾和她結婚
I confronted her. She admitted it.
我逼問過她 她也承認了
But you should've seen the look on her face,
你真應該看看她當時的表情
as if she were taunting me.
那種嘲弄人的表情
Why would she come after you like that?
她為什么要那么針對你呢
I have no idea.
我也不知道
It's like an obsession.
就像對我著了迷一樣
I shouldn't have left you last night.
昨晚我不該離開你的
Do not punish yourself.
別怪自己
You're the only person I can truly trust.
你是唯一我能信任的人了
And I need you now more than ever.
我從未如此需要你
Well, then come here.
過來吧
Sit down, please.
請坐下
We're gonna prove that you're innocent.
我們會證明你是無辜的
I don't know how.
我不知道怎么證明
I'm in terrible trouble.
我的麻煩大了
I was with Emily just before she was shot.
艾米麗被槍擊的時候我就在場
And then what happened?
后來發生了什么
I don't know. I, uh...
我不知道
I...
我
blacked out.
暈過去了
And then I woke up in the stateroom.
后來我在特等客艙里醒了過來
I have no idea how I got there.
我也不知道我怎么到那里的
You gotta tell the police that.
你要把這些告訴警察
A story that sounds like delusional ravings
這些聽起來就像是一個極力想要
of a woman who's trying to prove she's innocent?
證明自己無辜的女人的瘋言瘋語
No, Patrick.
不 帕特里克
My only hope is that this never surfaces.
我只希望這永遠不要被人知道
Daniel, I need you to focus.
丹尼爾 我要你仔細想想
Sorry.
抱歉
We were talking about your mother.
我們談的是你的母親
Can you tell me about her problems with Emily?
你能跟我們講講她和艾米麗的矛盾嗎
What has that got to do with anything?
有什么用呢
Well, I think it's safe to say they don't... get along.
我覺得她們可能相處的不太好吧
My mother didn't shoot her.
我母親沒有槍擊她
Lydia Davis claims
莉迪亞.戴維斯說
Victoria was upset with Emily right before the attack.
維多利亞在槍擊之前和艾米麗有過爭執
Something about a photograph?
關于一張照片什么的
Lydia Avis is one step above a call girl.
莉迪亞.戴維斯比應召女郎好不到哪去
Her word means nothing.
她的話不能證明什么
Well, if I only took the word of respectable people,
如果我只聽取大人物的意見
I'd never solve a case.
我可能什么案件都解決不了
Detective, you have a second?
探長先生 能借一步說話嗎
Vessel... with the coast guard.
海岸警衛找到了一艘船
Thanks.
謝謝
They found your wife.
他們找到了你的妻子
Is she, uh...
她是否
Yes, she's alive.
是的 她還活著
Emily's a very lucky woman.
艾米麗很幸運
She suffered massive blood loss
子彈打中了她的腹部
from the gunshots to the abdomen,
她遭受了大出血
and she sustained a cranial injury
由于海水的影響
from the impact of the water.
造成了顱外傷
There's been some bleeding on the parietal lobe,
腦部頂葉有些出血
which we'll monitor, but she'll pull through.
我們要進一步觀測 但是她會挺過去的
What about the baby?
孩子呢
I think it would be best if I talk with Mr. Grayson alone.
我需要跟格雷森先生單獨談談
Come on, Charlotte.
夏洛特 走吧