Mrs. Grayson,
格雷森夫人
I'm afraid the police have insisted
警察堅持認為
that you not be allowed access to the patient.
不要讓您接近病人
Daniel, we'll be at the house if you need us.
丹尼爾我們在屋子里等你
Daniel, I'm afraid I have troubling news.
丹尼爾 結果可能有點迷惑
Blood tests show your wife was...
血樣測試表明你的妻子
never pregnant.
從沒懷過孕
I'd like to keep this private.
我希望不要公開這個消息
Mr. Ross, you may as well to turn around right now.
羅斯先生 你最好也馬上離開
This is a family matter.
這是我們的家庭問題
Emily is my family,
艾米莉是我的家人
and I'm gonna make damn sure that yours doesn't harm her.
我要確保她絕不會被你的家人傷害
How dare you speak to me that way,
你做了那些事之后
after what you've been up to.
居然還敢這么和我說話
What has Daniel ever done to you?
丹尼爾對你做過什么嗎
Do you get off causing innocent people pain?
傷害無辜的人 你就這么心安理得嗎
I will let you know if I meet anyone innocent.
如果我碰到了無辜的人 會告訴你的
So in the meantime, I'm gonna go see Emily.
現在 我要去看望艾米莉了
You have no legal right.
你沒有合法的權利
Without a family representative,
沒有家人的陪同
you may not go beyond those doors,
你根本沒資格跨過這道門
no matter how many wings you've named after yourself.
不管你為自己冠上多少名頭都不行
Well, let's...
那我們...
see what your son has to say about that.
聽聽你兒子會說什么
Look, Nolan, it's best if you just go.
聽著 諾蘭 你最好還是走吧
I thought that we said
我們不是說好了
that we weren't gonna let the women in our lives
不會讓生命中的女人
get in the way of what we have?
阻礙我們已經擁有的一切
So just help me. Please.
幫幫我 求你了
You didn't go to the city last night.
你昨晚沒去城里
You were with him.
你和他在一起
I told you these people couldn't be trusted.
我告訴過你不能相信這些人
How could you?! Oh, how could you?
你怎么可以這樣做 怎么能
Mom.
媽媽
Get out of here.
出去
Go.
走啊
Where...
這...