You saw her dress! She was shot twice!
你看到她的裙子了 她中了兩槍
And she'll need to treat her wounds,
她要治傷
so she'll go to the channel marker,
一定會去航道指向標那里
because we left an emergency case there.
因為我們在那兒留了一個急救箱
I don't understand how this could've happened.
我不明白怎么會發生這種事
Emily plans for every last detail.
艾米莉總是步步為營
I thought we'd prepared for all the variables,
我以為我們準備好應付所有變數了
but it turns out we were lying to ourselves
但事實證明我們不過是在自欺欺人
in order to meet that damn deadline of hers.
以配合她那個最后限期
It's all my fault.
這都怪我
No. It's mine.
不 怪我
What are you talking about?
你說什么呢
I gave her that deadline.
那個期限是我定的
I told her that if she didn't finish this,
我跟她說如果不在期限之前結束這一切
I would expose who she really was.
我就會揭露她的真正身份
What?
什么
I just wanted her to stop.
我只想讓她收手
It's her. She's got it working again.
是她 她讓發射器重新工作了
Go to Ross, tell him what happened.
去找羅斯 告訴他出了什么事
You wait for me there. I may need both of you.
在那兒等我 也許會用到你倆
Go!
快去
I was Governor of this state,
我曾是這個州的州長
so don't tell me what can't be done.
別跟我說辦不到
I want more choppers in the air, and I want them now.
多派點直升機去搜救 現在就要
Okay.
是
We're gonna find Emily, Charlotte.
我們會找到艾米莉的 夏洛特
I'm using all the resources at my disposal.
我已經調動所有手頭資源了
You know, I don't get it.
我真不明白
Someone close to us shot Emily.
跟我們很親密的人向艾米莉開了槍
I know exactly where you were, and Daniel.
我很清楚你和丹尼爾在哪
But Mom?
但媽媽呢
Just let the police do their jobs.
讓警方調查吧
All right, sweetheart?
好嗎 親愛的
I hate to ask, Mr. Grayson,
我也不想這么問 格雷森先生
but I need to establish your whereabouts
但我得知道槍擊發生時
at the time of the shooting.
你在哪里
He was with his family.
他和他的家人在一起
We were watching a wedding video in the main cabin.
我們都在主艙里看婚禮的視頻
I-I'd be much obliged
麻煩你讓這個小伙子
if you could offer this young man a moment alone.
安靜一會兒 非常感謝
We're gonna find her, son.
我們一定會找到她的 兒子
My photographer and I were covering the honeymoon
我的攝影師和我負責為《想》
for "Voulez."
報道蜜月的實況
We were in the main room with the family
船長拉響警報的時候
when the captain sounded the alarm.
我們和那家人一起在主艙里
And who was with you at that time?
當時誰和你在一起
I don't know. There was so much confusion.
記不清了 當時情況很混亂
Uh, but perhaps these might help.
不過也許這個會有幫助
They're photos of the event.
這些是事發時拍的照片
Hundreds of them.
有好幾百張
Am I free to go now?
我現在能走了嗎
Yes, Ms. LeMarchal.
是的 勒馬爾查爾小姐