My father was an innocent man,
我父親是清白無辜的
destroyed by powerful people.
他被權勢之人所害
The Graysons are behind this, and they're gonna pay.
格雷森一家是幕后黑手 他們會付出代價的
I've dedicated my life to avenging his death.
我付諸一生為他報仇雪恨
Eventually, someone's gonna find you out.
你最終會被發現的
And I won't stop until they've all paid the price.
他們都要為此付出代價 否則我決不罷休
I pronounce you man and wife.
我宣布你們結為夫妻
I suspect you're about as pregnant as I am.
我覺得你馬上就要跟我一樣懷孕了
This photo proves that
這張照片證明
you've been targeting my family and my son for years.
你已經盯上我家和我兒子好多年了
Good-bye, Victoria.
再見 維多利亞
Two minutes and then fire.
等兩分鐘 然后開槍
I heard everything. You set me up.
我什么都聽見了 你設計我
Why did you tell me I was gonna be a father?!
你為什么要告訴我 我要當爸爸了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Oh, my God. Where's Emily?
天啊 艾米莉呢
She should've beat me to the beach ten minutes ago.
她應該比我提前十分鐘到沙灘才對
Emily Thorne is still missing at sea.
海里依舊沒有艾米莉.索恩的蹤影
Former Governor Grayson and his immediately family
前州長格雷森及其家人
are being questioned by authorities
被當局請到
at the Hamptons coast guard facility.
漢普頓海岸警衛隊問話
Now few details are known at this point,
現在細節都還不明
but what has been confirmed is
目前已經確認的是
socialite Emily Thorne has disappeared
名媛艾米莉.索恩在跟
during her honeymoon cruise with publisher Daniel Grayson.
出版商丹尼爾.格雷森蜜月游輪時失蹤
Now a Grayson family spokesperson says
格雷森家族的發言人稱
all parties are cooperating fully with authorities.
所有人都會充分配合當局的調查
And so far, there is no word yet on suspects or a motive.
目前還沒有嫌疑犯或是作案動機的消息
Oh, my God. Nolan, what happened?
天哪 諾蘭 出什么事了
I-I don't know.
我不知道
I just found out.
我剛得知
Oh, God. Nolan, I'm so sorry.
天哪 諾蘭 我很遺憾
What can I do to help?
能幫你什么嗎
I don't know.
我不知道
Uh, I'm gonna go find Victoria.
我要去找維多利亞
I'll call if I get any--any information.
有消息的話我給你打電話
Uh, keep in touch?
保持聯系
Yeah, I will.
好的
Okay. All right.
好
Here's to you, Ems,
這杯敬你 艾米
and well-laid plans.
還有你的好計劃
No!
不
I had Emily's signal for a moment. Now it's gone.
我剛收到了艾米莉的信號 現在又沒了
I thought you said
你不是說
you could track her anywhere on the planet?
只要她在地球上就都能追蹤到嗎
The transmitter may have been broken in the fall.
可能她落水時發射器壞了
I have to go find her.
我得去找她
Hold on. The currents could have taken her anywhere.
等下 她可能被水流沖到任何地方
Do you understand that?
你明白嗎