I think we're all set.
我覺得我們已經準備就緒了
And you're engaged to someone who knows the real you.
你也和真正了解你的人訂婚了
Well done, cuz.
干得漂亮 朋友
Couldn't have done it without you.
沒有你的幫忙我一定做不到
I know.
我知道
Well, I guess I'm gonna have to get a new hobby.
我想我得去找個新愛好了
What are your thoughts on spelunking?
你覺得洞穴探險怎么樣
Good night, Nolan.
晚安 諾蘭
Good evening, Emily.
晚上好 艾米莉
Victoria.
維多利亞
To what do I owe this visit?
這次拜訪又要給我什么
Another empty gift box? Perhaps one for the baby?
另一個空的禮物盒嗎 給寶寶準備的嗎
Oh, the time has run out for such frivolity.
已經沒時間玩這些小把戲了
Your wedding is tomorrow, and the game is over.
你的婚禮就在明天 游戲結束了
I've washed my hands of it.
我已經退出了
Instead, I've found a place at the main table for Nolan Ross.
實際上 我在主桌給諾蘭.羅斯找到了位置
He's welcome to my spot.
歡迎他坐我的位置
I won't be in attendance.
我不會出席的
Congratulations, emily.
新婚快樂 艾米莉