I keep wondering why you're not bringing it up.
我一直在想為什么你不提這件事
My mom said she told you about Sara.
我媽說她告訴了你莎拉的事
I didn't sleep with her.
我沒和她上床
Okay? I-I was...
好嗎 我只是...
confused and--and scared.
有點困惑 害怕
The last thing I wanted to do was to hurt you,
我最不想做的事就是傷害你
and I am sorry.
我很抱歉
Say something, please.
說點什么吧
Is it over?
你們結束了嗎
Yes.
是的
Yes. I ended it with her because you're the only one I want.
是的 已經結束了 因為你才是我的唯一
You're the only one I want, too.
你也是我的唯一
I'm all in.
我現在全身心投入
With you...
和你在一起
and the baby.
還有我們的孩子
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪都不會去
Me neither.
我也不會
What's all this?
這些都是什么
Ah. This is our vast anthology of event photography.
這些是我們數目龐大的聚會影集
I had them fetched from storage
我把它們從倉庫里拿出來
to provide some inspiration for my memoirs.
給我一些寫自傳的靈感
And now that my Muse has returned in the flesh...
現在我的女神死而復生了
My cup runneth over.
我已經別無所求
Would you mind if I...
你介意我...
No. Reminisce to your heart's content.
不會 去追憶你心中的似水年華吧
For tomorrow,
從明天開始
we begin our future.
我們一起創造我們的未來
Everything's in place.
一切都安排好了
Daniel's on board.
丹尼爾已經上鉤了
Lydia's preoccupied.
莉迪亞在忙著解決其他事
The evidence is ready.
證據也準備好了。