I'm your friend, Nolan.
我是你的朋友 諾蘭
Unfortunately, friends can't always tell each other
但很不幸 朋友有時候就得
what they want to hear.
說一些逆耳忠言
I get what you're going through.
我明白你正經歷的事情
I married someone with secrets, but the difference is
我也跟有秘密的人結過婚 但區別是
I never really knew who Amanda was.
我從不知道阿曼達的真實身份
You know full well about Patrick.
可你卻對帕特里克的事心知肚明
- Patrick's not evil. - That's not what I'm saying.
-帕特里克不是壞人 -我不是說這個
I'm saying that right now Patrick doesn't know
我是說 現在帕特里克還不知道
that charlotte took the rap for him.
夏洛特幫他擔了責任
Yes, taking her out would be one way of ensuring
沒錯 除掉她的確能保證
that the blame stays with her, but, uh...
這責任永遠是她的 但是...
If you can tell me with 100% certainty
如果你能百分之百確定
that he won't be driven to hurt anyone else...
他不會被逼傷害到其他人...
I'll drop this.
我就不再提這事
Then I have to let him go.
那我只能放棄他了
But... how?
可是...要怎么做
I'll take care of it.
交給我吧
Did you want to say good-bye to him?
你想跟他告個別嗎
I don't think I can.
我想我做不到