Nolan?
諾蘭
You left this at the Stowaway.
你把這個落在酒吧里了
Yeah, I realized that after you...
是的 在你把我趕出酒吧后
threw me out of the bar.
我發現了
So wait, are we... speaking again?
等一下 我們 又可以說話了嗎
There's something that's been eating away at me.
有件事一直困擾著我
How long have you known?
你知道多長時間了
I've never not known.
我一直都知道
Before he died, her father made me promise
在他父親死前 他讓我保證
that I would look out for her.
我會照顧他的女兒
It's a simple request from a man that I idolized.
這是我所崇拜的偶像一個很簡單的要求
I just... never realized it would blow up into this.
我只是 從沒想到事情會發展成這樣
I should have just come out and asked you.
我早就應該直接來問你
It's not like I didn't suspect that you knew,
我之前就懷疑你知道了
but the chance that you didn't
但是我總覺得
always stopped me.
你不知情
I hate that my first instinct
我討厭自己在她做了這么多事之后
is to protect her after everything she's done!
我的第一反應仍然是保護她
You're not alone.
不光你一個人如此
Why do we do it?
我們為什么要這么做
Because we see the broken
因為我們看到這個受損的
and betrayed little girl inside.
被背叛的小女孩的內心